I have to tend to agree @Bob's Auto's .
Mars has been good to me, but I've also returned the favor.
I won a Mars SP 6500 in an active contest Mars held here................... Not one where you just tag somebody and post a picture. I gave them headline on two full grows that were heavily documented. A lot of exact and practical information that most Youtubers won't cover in a series. I think it's a very good value for them!
At the time, the Mars SP 6500 was their top of the line light. It's been quite a while since they've offered something similar.

I think the powers to be on this forum have created a valuable product with the qualifications needed for a cultivator's badge. In the past they have utilized that product quite often and got quite the coverage.

With my last win of the TS1000 and subsequent journal highlighting that light, I doubt if I will enter another Mars contest. I have won enough from them. I just like to see others get the benefit and the opportunity to utilize some great equipment and showcase it.

I think Mars is wasting a valuable resource. Maybe something has changed in their advertising budget and maybe we have fell to a lower rung on their priority. They still do send out their top of the line lights and equipment to Youtubers.

I'm not bashing Mars in any form or fashion! They make some great products at a fair price! I own several Mars products, I have two tents, three lights and two unopened circulation fans.

This section used to be full of growers and cultivators showing off their girls using Mars equipment!

I'd just like to see that again!

Thanks for the rep @Heart of flowers. Probably put myself on #MarsHydroBlackList by posting this, but it is what it is.

I won a Mars SP 6500 in an active contest Mars held here.
That's a long time ago brother! I remember you winning that and to be honest, was quite jealous at the time, but the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. None the less, you deserved to win that, but it came at a price...right. In turn you had to post and show their product = fair policy. They provide and we show off, nothing wrong about that. β™₯

I'd just like to see that again!
Me too...It's always been a good deal with MarsHydro, but as you said. We did our 'part' advertising their warez.
A couple of months ago I get a mail from MarsHydro headquarters if I'm still interested in sponsoring. I reply, they forward me to DM the mars rep on the forum...contacted @Marshydro via pm...nothing...After a couple more messages I get the answer that Mars isn't sponsoring anymore.
Go figure!! :shrug:As if we are begging to get some equipment.
I know loads of people here that take their time creating valuable content, explain how everything works and post detailed photo's of their products...Believe it or not, this has value :thumbsup:
The rep from a few years ago knew this and was definitely someone else who didn't mind helping out loads of cultivators on this forum, myself included, knowing the investment is one that keeps paying off, because as long as we use their equipment we show what's possible with it. All my grows ever since I got sponsored keep showing their products, one because I'm satisfied with those products, but two because I still feel the obligation to keep showing.

I've put one more attempt in by mailing directly to the person who asked if I was still interested and explaining the situation here on the forum. I can only hope something positive comes from this. 🀞

Regards,

Bob :toke:

February Exclusive!πŸ‚

Use code "MHADLITE" to enjoy 20% OFF our Adlite Supplement Lights‼️

Not only promotes healthier plants but also leads to more bountiful harvests.πŸ’ͺ

Get yours➑️ Mars Hydro Adlite Supplement LED Grow Lights

Attachments

• adlitecode.png
    adlitecode.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Wonderful sharing from users! πŸ₯³

β€œI'm very impressed with it. Now on day 63. Grown under the amazing MarsHydroLight FCE4800. 😊

” Come and share your wonderful plantings and see who wins! 🌱

Attachments

• GDjk_53XQAEHrlF.jpg
    GDjk_53XQAEHrlF.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 8
@Sawney_bean 's (LECTER) Under the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 & Mars Hydro 4"fan & filter setup Underground πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

(LECTER)

Under the

Mars Hydro

TSW 2000

&

Mars Hydro

4"fan & filter setup

Underground

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

(LECTER)

Under the

Mars Hydro

TSW 2000

&

Mars Hydro

4"fan & filter setup

Underground

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

View attachment 1666638

The TSW 2000 has been in operation for over 2 years now in the Den
Every grow has been documented since its installation and there has been no decline on the brightness of the light whatsoever considering how often it's used.
It's an awesome bit of kit for sure and still going strong.

Attachments

• FC-FCE1500banner-1080x1080.jpg
    FC-FCE1500banner-1080x1080.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 4
Today is a big day! 🀩

Our latest FC1500 & FC-E1500 are finally here and have become the hottest topic of discussion in grower's world. 🌿

Our product range is designed to help you increase your harvest and save electricity bills. πŸ”‹

Get ready to enjoy a flat 10% off on any two of the following products below. πŸ‘‡

FC1500 ➑️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-1500-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-light

FC-E1500 ➑️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e1500-led-grow-light
This light popped up in my IG feed the other day. Hopefully you guys are coming out soon with another model at 200 watts. 50 watts may not sound like a lot, but for the same plant, the 50 watts will make a considerable improvement to the quality of the buds.

Might want to pass it along that you do have some technical mistakes on the web page. It's good to have someone in the actual tech department to review that page.

Professional Samsung LED Grow Light
Says that it's a 300 Watt light

High PPFD and Even Light Distribution

impressive PPFD of up to 427 ΞΌmol/mΒ²/s

That's Some of the glaring mistakes on the web page

Back