Built for high PPFD cultivation (such as highly-concentrated CO2 grows), Mars Hydro FC-E1000W is most powerful grow light to date with a whopping PPF of 2,766 umol/s and an average PPFD of over 1,800 μmol/m²/s. 1000w lights are easier to grow tight buds during flowering!
It also offers scalable flexibility, with 10 light bars that can be configured for 4x4 or 4x6 grow spaces to be used as 4x4 enhanced bloom grow lights, or as specific grow to stand lights for 6-ft-wide rolling tables. The possibilities are endless for commercial growth!
View attachment 1582871
I love the way it's scaleable to size.
That sure is a nice bit of kit

What Size LED Grow Light Do I Need?

What Size LED Grow Light Do I Need?

Can I get the recommended height distances per stage for the fc3000 please? Alot of different info online.

Hi,it is recommended that you refer to the information in the following pic

1681554118817.png

Hi,it is recommended that you refer to the information in the following pic

View attachment 1583654
wow seems this light can get real close
I hang my tsw 2000 @ 22 inch high @ 75% during Veg and try keep it that way until i run out of headhight, i then reduce power then as the distance between plants and light gets shorter.

wow seems this light can get real close
I hang my tsw 2000 @ 22 inch high @ 75% during Veg and try keep it that way until i run out of headhight, i then reduce power then as the distance between plants and light gets shorter.
Hello,you can adjust according to the actual growth of the plant

Back