What are the Elements for good flowering or harvest?

View attachment 1593552

Light, lots of light, healthy plants and (for me) a really well groomed flat (scrog) canopy.

growing in a small 70x70 mars tent, means i want to get as many buds as possible from the area that i have. so scrogging is the only way to go.

Light, lots of light, healthy plants and (for me) a really well groomed flat (scrog) canopy.

growing in a small 70x70 mars tent, means i want to get as many buds as possible from the area that i have. so scrogging is the only way to go.
you could get more bud in a 70x70 without scrog and get more plants in there instead by SOG
. ive tried the scog net and got tangeled up and caused damage by being clumsy

【Mars Hydro FC&FC-E Sale】

The long-awaited event is online, all FC&FC-E series products can use an extra 10% discount code, and enjoy a total of 15% discount.
Activity time: 5/15-6/30
Discount code: MARSHYDRO10
1684150020910.png

you could get more bud in a 70x70 without scrog and get more plants in there instead by SOG
. ive tried the scog net and got tangled up and caused damage by being clumsy
I have thought about that too, but I kind of have a process that i know and is relatively low maintenance,

i use a metal mesh instead of a net, no entanglement and keeps all the branches flat, i aim for 16 mains per plant 4 plants, topped 3x 4-8-16.

i only have access via the front of the tent too, which makes maintaining 8-12 plants rather more work, and I am a lazy bugger truth be told. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Samsung-powered FC3000 LED grow light is advised for home cultivation like tent growth. Featuring a specialized white spectrum that is rich in red and blue wavebands, Mars Hydro FC3000 utilizes a uniform photon distribution to obtain an even PPID and premium PPF across the plant canopy.
  • Wattage - 300w
  • Veg Coverage - 3'x3'
  • Flower Coverage - 2.5'x2.5'

Ranging from 600-700 nm, The Mars Hydro TS LED has more red light than similar grow lights on the market.
Rich Red SPECTRUM- The most helpful for bloom, and fruiting. Boost crop yield& quality. Indoor growing environments typically use a balanced combination of red and blue light for best results.
1684401698993.png

Back