It's a great little light! I got mine within the first week of its release. Other than the dimmer screwing up, it hasn't missed the beat and like your buddy posted there, it's made some frosty nugs!
I had the dimmer on my TS-3000 fail as well. The growshop where I bought it diagnosed it and replaced it out of their inventory as a walk in.

The RCA connections to the panel are also a little glitchy, but I see this has been upgraded to a better connector on my new TS-1000.

2.3X2.3 Mars tent with the Mars Hydro TS1000.

Well at least with three tents, you can have some flexibility............................. And I really needed flexibility with this grow!!!!!
Quite a few girls have spent SOME time in this tent during this grow!

It seems this little tent now has its final occupants for the remainder of this grow! They are both photos sensitive girls, that I thought were autos when I planted them. :face: :haha:
Add a high hang cubic this little light throws out an extremely even par figures across the tent.
With these being photos and on 12/12 light cycle, I will need to up the par figures to meet the needed DLI. Since the dimmer is turned all the way up , this means I will need to move the light down and it will project a smaller footprint. I think it can still pull it off!
Now once they start flowering and hit the stretch, that means raising the lights to culminate their growth, so it should be pretty interesting to finish these girls out under this light. With what I'm seeing from it so far, I don't think it's gonna be much of a problem.

2.3X2.3 TENT
IMG_20231015_225300871_HDR.jpg

This little light kind of messes with my phone A bit. The First picture is most representative of the actual color, but it's still off a bit.

RUCU CUCU 32 days
IMG_20231015_225244405_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231015_225304982.jpg

Mack N Crack 32 days
IMG_20231015_225250178_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231015_225312143.jpg

I thought I'd throw in pictures from the MarsHydro 2x4 tent Under the SP3000 light. Other than the problematic dimmer switch, it's still chugging along doing great work,
I've had this light within the first week of his release and that's over three years ago!
IMG_20231015_230029088_HDR.jpg

I had the dimmer on my TS-3000 fail as well. The growshop where I bought it diagnosed it and replaced it out of their inventory as a walk in.

The RCA connections to the panel are also a little glitchy, but I see this has been upgraded to a better connector on my new TS-1000.
The TS-1000 uses a preparatory driver and therefore the dimmer switch is different than the SP 3000 With the Meanwell driver. I bought a new 4 inch AC Infinity exhaust fan with the Smart 69Pro controller.
The TS-1000 Is now controlled by the Smart 69Pro controller. It sets the schedule and Also I have set a 30 minute ramp up and ramp down at the beginning and ending of the cycle to sorta simulate sunrise and sunset.
The SP3000 takes a different adapter with it having the Meanwell driver and a different kind of dimmer than the . TS-1000.
That Smart 69Pro controller It's much easier to program than the silly timers you plug the lights in!

The TS-1000 uses a preparatory driver and therefore the dimmer switch is different than the SP 3000 With the Meanwell driver. I bought a new 4 inch AC Infinity exhaust fan with the Smart 69Pro controller.
The TS-1000 Is now controlled by the Smart 69Pro controller. It sets the schedule and Also I have set a 30 minute ramp up and ramp down at the beginning and ending of the cycle to sorta simulate sunrise and sunset.
The SP3000 takes a different adapter with it having the Meanwell driver and a different kind of dimmer than the . TS-1000.
That Smart 69Pro controller It's much easier to program than the silly timers you plug the lights in!
Buy a 500w fan controller and use it to dimm the light. Β£9 on amazon

Buy a 500w fan controller and use it to dimm the light. Β£9 on amazon
I'm going to get the other style of adapter for the SP3000 and let the AC Infinity 69 Pro controller do it for me.
That controller came with the exhaust fan the very buddy that I give cannabis to bought it for me for my 4x4 tent. It has a sensor that gives me real time and trending parameters of humidity, temperature and the VPD on my phone and I can control the devices from my phone also.

It's definitely a nice tool!

I'm going to get the other style of adapter for the SP3000 and let the AC Infinity 69 Pro controller do it for me.
That controller came with the exhaust fan the very buddy that I give cannabis to bought it for me for my 4x4 tent. It has a sensor that gives me real time and trending parameters of humidity, temperature and the VPD on my phone and I can control the devices from my phone also.

It's definitely a nice tool!
You can control Mars lights with that thing? I didn't get it when I got my last fan because it didn't seem like it would work with anything other the aci stuff :doh:

You can control Mars lights with that thing? I didn't get it when I got my last fan because it didn't seem like it would work with anything other the aci stuff :doh:
There are two types of adapters where you can directly plug into the light itself and then they have a separate device that you plug into your power strip and plug your light into and the controller can set the timer. With that setup it can't dim it.

Our upgraded version 6 inches grow tent clip fan is back! :cool1: :cool1:

The #marshydro newly released 6-inch clip-on fan for grow tents offers 3 fan speeds, adjustable head tilt, and automatic oscillation to provide sufficient, portable, and flexible air circulation and an excellent cooling experience for grow tents or real-life situations.

Preorder now!↓

View attachment 1630029
I recently grabbed this fan, on half speed it’s barely audible. On full speed it moves a crazy amount of air and Is still very very quite. Good job Mars πŸ€™

Back