The Barney's Farm GG4 has not emerged yet. So I carefully dug down to see if it has roots and nothing is happening underneath smh.
So plant #4 will now be Mosca Skywalker OG BX1. I will update when they start to grow. All other seedlings look as they did last week. They are filling out Their roots I guess.

So today is day 14. They haven't grown very much up top but this is exactly how it went the last time. I a starting my girls in 3 Gallon fabric pots so it is going to take a lil bit for them to fill out their roots.
Temp is 76 RH is 51 percent. I was going over my notes from the last grow and I had my light as high as I could get it. This time I have it at 36 inches from the canopy as per HLG. It was 5 feet away last grow.

So my question is...
Do these lil ladies look light stressed to y'all?
IMG_20230106_125656648.jpg
IMG_20230106_125704371.jpg
IMG_20230106_125710485.jpg
IMG_20230106_125719375.jpg

Seedlings are looking over watered. I was only watering once every other day. And not till run off . I have been having some issues with low Rh so the top layer of my coco was dry af by the second day so I watered 400 ml . The pots are light but I don't want to feed them with them pointing down like this. I am going to let it dry for one more day. Man I hope those roots are growing smh. Idk if I am going to have the same luck as last time with the successful turn around. Time will tell.
IMG_20230107_140517223.jpg
IMG_20230107_140834885.jpg

I upped the feed to 450 ppm. I am worried that I stunted them. But it could also be because I started them in 3 Gallon pots.

The seedling stage is by far the hardest part of growing weed. Makes me think maybe I should went with clones. But I don't live in a area where clones are accessible.

I ran a frosted skywalker from mosca. keep an eye on it. I had a few male flowers on mine. And my first one hermied bad. And also herd that there skywalker lines have a tendency to pop some male flowers. Not saying it will happen just giving you a heads up.

I ran a frosted skywalker from mosca. keep an eye on it. I had a few male flowers on mine. And my first one hermied bad. And also herd that there skywalker lines have a tendency to pop some male flowers. Not saying it will happen just giving you a heads up.
Well that sucks. I picked this over Mephisto Skywalker because I was impatient. As soon as I ordered it . They became available lol

Thanks for the heads up :bump:

Back