Thanks for the heads up :bump:
Your welcome buddy. I will say this I wanted that skywalker so bad from mosca they where sold out so I got the frosted skywalker. Ill be watching to see how it turns out for ya. Good luck man. I found the least amount of stress the less chance of male flowers. Fyi

Plants look pretty bad. Idk what I am doing wrong. I did everything just right I think. The only thing I could not control was my RH being in the 40's . This is really starting to bum me out. They started off vigorous now they look like they are dying. I have only watered once every other day. And not until runoff. It almost seems like they are in a nutrient lockout. Maybe I need to flush? But is it too early for a flush? They are 20 days old.
Please let me know your thoughts and any ideas you may have. I am stumped.
IMG_20230111_041604334.jpg
IMG_20230111_041613255.jpg
IMG_20230111_041622712.jpg
IMG_20230111_041628581.jpg

So my in feed is 475ppm at a ph of 6.0
My run off is coming in at 652ppm at a ph of 6.5
Is this ok? Do I need to flush? Remember this is only my second time so your input is needed please :deadhorse:

So I have came to the conclusion that all my troubles in the early stages is because I didn't rinse my coco. I am using Canna Coco professional plus bagged coco. It says that it's already washed and buffered. But I don't think it was washed very well. After looking at my notes from the last grow. My plants exploded after I did a lockout flush. So I think I need to do a flush and hope for the best. What do you fine people think?:coffee::thumbsup:

So I am flushing all my ladies. Idk how the ppm got so high I was only feeding 475 ppm but the runnoff came out at 652. It's already down to 560 with a ph of 6.3. it was at 6.5 ph. Couple more liters should do it.

So I have came to the conclusion that all my troubles in the early stages is because I didn't rinse my coco. I am using Canna Coco professional plus bagged coco. It says that it's already washed and buffered. But I don't think it was washed very well. After looking at my notes from the last grow. My plants exploded after I did a lockout flush. So I think I need to do a flush and hope for the best. What do you fine people think?:coffee::thumbsup:
Fwiw-I have used several brands of bagged Coco and always prebuffered , because if I didn't i would end up with some problems. Solely, I use Canna Coco Profesional because I have tested it by prebuffereing myself with calmag and light nutes. And, using it right out of the bag without me buffering it. I saw no ill effects in either situation. So, i just use it right out of the bag now.

Fwiw-I have used several brands of bagged Coco and always prebuffered , because if I didn't i would end up with some problems. Solely, I use Canna Coco Profesional because I have tested it by prebuffereing myself with calmag and light nutes. And, using it right out of the bag without me buffering it. I saw no ill effects in either situation. So, i just use it right out of the bag now.
That's what I did. Use it right out of the bag. I think I will prebuffer just to play it safe. Seems easier to run a few gallons of low ppm feed then deal with this shit every Grow.

Idk maybe I just got an unlucky tainted batch. Seems like something that would happen to me :shooty:

Grow in good quality soil. Loose the bottles. Feed the soil. Your plants will thank you and you will have less to do. Just my opinion though. Happy growing!
Yea I feel you. But I have OCD and I always need something to do or I get restless. Growing in coco can be magical of done correctly. But I do feel you on the soil being easier. I may just get some Stonington blend for the next grow. Depends on how well this one turns out. Stay safe

Back