NightOwl BSSR has so many bud sites it amazing. I will definitely be growing her again. She smells like Raspberry bubbleYum. She definitely did a re veg kinda thing where she started to flower while being small then went from one cola to 100 bud sites. I had to tie anchors to all the branches because they were starting to lean over. View attachment 1581157View attachment 1581158
She's a deep deeper green, Beautiful girl!

Sour Stomper is getting halfway chopped on Monday. The center cola is dunskie. Alot of amber trichomes. THC gonna start degrading if I don't do a staggered/perpetual harvest
IMG_20230408_134856549.jpg
IMG_20230408_134851639.jpg

Has anyone used this product instead of hydroguard? It's call Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide. It has the same ingredients as Hydroguard but in a more concentrated amount. I have not been able to find much info on people using it for Canna. :pimp:

Amazon product

Has anyone used this product instead of hydroguard? It's call Southern AG Garden Friendly Fungicide. It has the same ingredients as Hydroguard but in a more concentrated amount. I have not been able to find much info on people using it for Canna. :pimp:

Amazon product

This is what I remember MOG saying about it.. I use hydroguard never used the southern ag :shrug::d5:

Just use HydroGuard or Southern Ag Garden Friendly Fungicide if Botanicare HydroGuard is not available. The HydroGuard is made for Cannabis the Southern Ag is off label and may be a slightly different strain, yet others here have used it successfully.

You will be rewarded for your hard work!
Thanks, I ordered some southern ag, in addition to the bacterial innoculant.

Southern Ag has the exact same Bacyllis as hydroguard, more concentrated, and half the price. That was a no brainer.
Well no it is not exactly the same but close enough. There are thousands of sub strains. Southern Ag states Contains: 98.85% Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747, HydroGuard is keeping theirs a secret :rofl:.

Others here have used the Southern Ag and it works. I just like HydroGuard because it saved my ass more than once and works in just a few hours.

In fact, I've not even needed to shade my kratky containers, southern ag has completely kept algae at bay. And I know its in there because I see some on the top of some of my coco. But in the containers, everything is perfectly clear and the roots are bright white.

I also add a few drops of southern ag when I do foliage sprays. The beneficial bacteria will drive out and out compete shit you don't want like fungus.

Still in trim jail. Just chopped the NightOwl Blue Sprayed Shoe's remix. This plant is going to be a huge yielder. I am so busy it's not even funny. I will post some pics later today.:coffee:

Back