Hansbrick was the one I followed here first. He made it look so easy. Thank you Mr Hansbrick where ever you are.

Cheers Nosias! I am wishing Mr. Hansbrick the very best... Wicks up!

:worship:

giphy.gif

Cheers Nosias! I am wishing Mr. Hansbrick the very best... Wicks up!

giphy.gif
I see you are busy reading and taking things into your head. Keep up the reading and when you have questions just ask for help. AFN is great. I read for over a year b4 I had my first grow. I have just stated my new grow. I will tag you when I start the thread.

I see you are busy reading and taking things into your head. Keep up the reading and when you have questions just ask for help. AFN is great. I read for over a year b4 I had my first grow. I have just stated my new grow. I will tag you when I start the thread.

Thank you man! And You are spot on Nosias!

I have been lurking for about six months and just recently signed up so I could interact with amazingly helpful posters like yourself. I am also a huge fan of Mephisto and have been watching/loving their work for the past four years. I respect the hell out of Mitch and his crew. They have a hell of a story and those are the guys that I want to support in every way possible. I honestly can’t wait to start growing but I still have a mountain of due diligence, research and more to do before I begin my journey.

One more quick note... I have slowed down my work in a very creative/difficult field to be a caregiver to My two elderly Parents. Watching them suffer from serious arthritis, multiple joint replacements, lack of stability, constant pain and a laundry list of not so fun ailments really put the fire in me to help them with their daily pains. And honestly, I want to give them the best medicine to help them especially after my Father recently fell, suffered several injuries that left him in the hospital/physical rehab for just over three weeks. It didn’t help that the opioids they had him on for the first four days sent him into a drug induced state of dementia.

So, I’m here at AFN with the best intentions to help my Parents and help ease my pain from several injuries that I had in the military and in my field of work. This community and Breeders like Mephisto mean a lot to me. Can’t wait for their CBD strains and I cannot wait to pop their beans... Until then, I am going to work hard, keep learning, bring a positive attitude and a ton of appreciation for all of you.

And a big shout out to @pop22 for his PMs and help... Serious respect to you!!

And thank you Archie for the good vibes Man!!

:pighug:

This should be great treat for the eyes!!!

I have been lurking for about six months and just recently signed up so I could interact with amazingly helpful posters like yourself. I am also a huge fan of Mephisto and have been watching/loving their work for the past four years. I respect the hell out of Mitch and his crew. They have a hell of a story and those are the guys that I want to support in every way possible. I honestly can’t wait to start growing but I still have a mountain of due diligence, research and more to do before I begin my journey.

One more quick note... I have slowed down my work in a very creative/difficult field to be a caregiver to My two elderly Parents. Watching them suffer from serious arthritis, multiple joint replacements, lack of stability, constant pain and a laundry list of not so fun ailments really put the fire in me to help them with their daily pains. And honestly, I want to give them the best medicine to help them especially after my Father recently fell, suffered several injuries that left him in the hospital/physical rehab for just over three weeks. It didn’t help that the opioids they had him on for the first four days sent him into a drug induced state of dementia.

So, I’m here at AFN with the best intentions to help my Parents and help ease my pain from several injuries that I had in the military and in my field of work. This community and Breeders like Mephisto mean a lot to me. Can’t wait for their CBD strains and I cannot wait to pop their beans... Until then, I am going to work hard, keep learning, bring a positive attitude and a ton of appreciation for all of you.

rep for the outstanding job looking after your folks.:slap:

All good guys for sure!!!

rep for the outstanding job looking after your folks.:slap:

Dude!! My first Rep Slap and I haven’t started a grow yet!! Thank you Sir, I really appreciate it man! My Parents are pretty awesome and I consider myself very lucky to have them.

Even though, I will have to grow some CBD strains from another vendor til Mephisto puts their strains out... I cannot stress enough how excited I am to do a run of Sour Stompers, A 1:1 CBD and a high CBD/low THC strain in a 4x8-Autopot, all organic SOG and post here under the new growers forum. I am still a few weeks away, tons of logistics to overcome but I can wait to give them some relief from their daily pains and learn how to grow great organic cannabis and not worry about pesticides and low quality.

From me too!!!

Damn Frank!! Thank you too Sir!! And thank you for sharing your grows, I love the pictures and learning about your experiences with your grows! I am living vicariously through you guys!!

Hope everyone is lifted, feeling great and getting ready for an excellent weekend! I really love this community and look forward to blaming all of you when my first grow has some level of success! :smoking:

My CDLC at 57 days. What do you guys think. Is it on track? Do you see anything that needs attention. Only my second grow so still a nervous nube.

Attachments

• 20190929_050104.jpg
    20190929_050104.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 432
  • 20190929_050111.jpg
    20190929_050111.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 455
Back