gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
The stars have finally aligned and I've made it to the magical Mephisto mountain! I will keep this thread as a running photo journal while I'm here. Feel free to tag along and watch the progress! I'm still not quite in the swing of things time wise, but I did have my morning coffee at noon today (an improvement from 2pm yesterday). Luckily no one complains. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Mitch, Tim, and Simundo for blessing me with the opportunity to blunder around this heavenly piece of earth. They are extremely brilliant and talented fellows that make an incredible team. I look forward to learning everything that I can from them over the next few months.

Now for some pictures! Let's start with a couple quick greenhouse shots!

SOpKlCi.jpg

dIEgx0O.jpg

flllm2a.jpg

4X4u6j1.jpg

I'll work on getting some close up bud shots of all the different ladies in the following days.

Next up, some fully outdoor ladies!

Last edited:
Casey's Widow

f794u9z.jpg

2bjTw4H.jpg

3mY210R.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4- most of the top buds have been harvested and set to dry, but these lowers are something special in themselves!

Wwug9m1.jpg

qdPMl9F.jpg

Fkin awesome! Thanks for sharing GBD and enjoy your time in that warm sun!!!! Are you just on vacation or working with Mitch over there?

Thanks, Fishman! It's my pleasure, really! Just here for a few months, helping out however I can and picking up years of weed growing wisdom in the process!

I am so glad to see you joined the Mephisto team, GBD. This can only be the start of good things! I hope those Yorkshire lads look after you man!

All the best!

Peace
NB

I wish it was an official joining of the team, but I'm only here until Christmas, then it's back to the states. I can tell that it's going to be difficult to leave. My chick has already reminded me that I promised her I wouldn't stay, but my memory is foggy. :biggrin:

Oo your are actually "there" well hot Damn! GBD! :headbang:
Tell the boys The Elvis says hello!

Yes, sir and will do!

Enjoy your time out there buddy, some nice shots there!

Thank you, thank you. I'm enjoying myself immensely and plan to continue to!

Cheers!

:smokeout:

Last edited:
Awesome brother...keep those pics coming and above all...enjoy the experience..:pass:

Thank you, Sir Duggy! I absolutely plan to do both!

What do you do to keep the pest at bay. Those ladies look marvelous:d5:

I can't say for sure, as I haven't seen Mephisto use any pest control products, other than their own hands. They spend a hell of a lot of time going over the ladies with a fine tooth comb. I even went on a caterpillar hunt yesterday in my spare time. I'll try to get some.more shots up soon!

Cheers!

Back