Beast mode! Toof Decay can get large if given the space and right conditions. I never had 12oz Toof Decay, killer job my friend! If you restrict the root system they stay small, almost SOG if done in very small pots. Give that plant more space and she will grow MUCH larger. Some strains are like that. Actually if I remember correctly Mitch even had that in the description of Toof Decay, and its true. Can be very frosty and stanky. I actually underestimated the size the first time I did that strain because Mitch said it could be ran SOG so I started more than wound up fitting in the 4x4 I dedicated to them at the time. My first 3 Mephisto strains were 24 Carat, Toof Decay, and Sour Crack because I had my Total Hip Replacement at that time and wanted fast, small, Indica based strains for pain relief and easy grow matainace. Some of the Toof Decays got much larger than expected, in small pots of Coco. The 24 Carat and Sour Cracks stay smaller in small pots. I had to move some of the Toof Decays into my larger tents once flowering was going. Peace, slow
Mitch totally stated that given room she can turn into a beast. I just didn’t pay attention to that part till later. I’m having a good ol time just going thru every strain once and throwing them at my notill pots and seeing what happens. I like the challenge of having every single plant being something new and interesting to grow. It’s fun as hell!
cheers
os

Mitch totally stated that given room she can turn into a beast. I just didn’t pay attention to that part till later. I’m having a good ol time just going thru every strain once and throwing them at my notill pots and seeing what happens. I like the challenge of having every single plant being something new and interesting to grow. It’s fun as hell!
cheers
os
I agree, I really enjoy doing new strains. However I have found some people are creatures of habit and want certain strains after I run them once or twice. The single issue I have with Autos is the lack of consistency due to inability to run clones. So when you find tha AMAZING pheno, u cant really exactly replicate the grow like you can with clones. Variety is awesome for me personally, but I also get thst some people like certain strains better than others. Some Autos have pretty similar phenos, where as some have wildly different phenos. Peace, slow

I haven’t seen a real big Toof Decay posted anywhere so I thought I would this one. She was grown notill style and the seed was directly planted to the final container. This plant was the second grown in this undisturbed soil. I use homemade compost, homemade leaf mold, and homemade vermicompost. I use 10 gallon containers that are designed to wick moisture up from the bottom, in addition to being top water. This plant was grown water only. No teas or foliars sprays or any liquid used, besides warm tap water. She grew 43” tall and finished in 83 days. She yielded 351 grams of dried top notch buds. The best bud quality of any large plant I have grown. I used 2 -40 watt cob lights. One above, the other as angled side light. Plants were turned 2x a day, 1/4 turn.
Here she is fresh from grow room.
I let her finish without a lot of defoliation, but inner and lower leaves were removed for good light penetration.
I removed some more leaves to show what’s really there. Here are a few whole plant shots.
She was super frosty.
This next one shows how nice and fat the main cola is.
There were 18 branches besides the main cola. Just fat and chunky loaded with frost.
Here is a profile shot of some side branches. As everyone has noticed I used a lot of Velcro for branch support. I also feel the extra support helps the buds swell more.
Here is a nice frosty shot of the cola.
After drying 2 weeks but before final trim and breaking down buds, this is what a typical side branch cola looked.
I didn’t expect a plant this big going into this grow. It was a fun and interesting surprise to have her grow into such a whopper. I have grown a lot of “big” plants over the years, but this one is the frostiest big one so far. The bud quality is also the highest for big plants that I have grown. This one has the same quality that I regularly get with small 1/4 lb plants.
cheers
os
@MrOldBoy , @slowandeasy , @stan_mephisto

Amazing - Exceptional Work Sinse.

Is there a comprehensive update anywhere on these? I've seen some big big plants over the years not sure if they're recorded somewhere.

Here is a beauty of a Samsquanch OG. A beast that lives up to the name, She finished in 84 days and was 43" tall. As usual it was a water only grow in my 10 gallon no till pots. This was the second cycle on this no till container. Home made organic soil, from my home made compost, home made leaf mold, and home made Sinse's Mix vermicompost. She yielded 311 grams! I flowered this under 80 watts of cob light. One 40 watt 3500k cob overhead, and one 40 watt 4000k cob as an angled side light. I turn the plants a quarter turn, twice a day. She came out to 3.88 grams per watt!
The frost level is freezer burn on this thing.
I did a lot of branch staking in veg, and used a lot of Velcro to support all her big heavy branches.
Look at this frosty cola!

Here are couple shots of buds after drying.
Main cola
I had to put together a couple sticker shots too.

This ended up being killer smoke. Rock hard buds, great OG funk classic smell and it’s fire. Everyone has loved this stuff.
cheers
os

Sorry for a little off-topic, but anyone knowes if there is any distributer, where they are not out of stock?

Back