Rhyce Saroni

Familiar to the Ganjanistas
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
High! I'm retiring my current thread at the end of my on-going HBSS and White Train grows...
https://www.autoflower.org/index.ph...s-a-toof-decay-aka-nanny-mcphee.40885/page-30

In July I'll be starting all new crops and doing all kinds of fun stuff here...

I'm a fan of Jack Kerouac so this is my one and only thread... If you want to find something, I make sure that I mention which strain I'm talking about when I post so all you have to do is search...

Stay tuned, I promise you will not be dissapointed... and if you are... what are you doing here...? RS ;)

First Crop starts - 7-7-2015 Strains - TBD
Photo Jun 20, 12 18 46 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Ok! The Hubbabubbasmelloscope grow I'm doing is so young I'm going to just continue it here. Especially because we have a real specimen to study... A 'twin top' conjoined Hubbabubbasmelloscope! I'd given them names but I forget and keep calling them #1, 2 and twotwoheadheasarearebetterbetterthanthanoneoneanyanydayday.. or twotwo for short... so that's it... real creative... lol
twin.
So here they are... Rubba dubba dubba! Three? Hubbas in tubbas... flmao ;)

3 Hubbabubbasmelloscope - DOB 6-9 - 19 days

#1 - bottom branches and four leaves clipped, a little leaf tucking, taking off...
Photo Jun 28, 2 25 45 PM.jpg

Photo Jun 28, 2 26 02 PM.jpg

Photo Jun 28, 2 26 11 PM.jpg

#2 - bottom branches and four leaves clipped, a little leaf tucking, taking off (12 hours later)...
Photo Jun 28, 2 29 43 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 2 29 51 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 2 30 02 PM.jpg

Last but not least!
twotwo - not touched... taking off...
the split will present a challenge, i may merge the two with training... not sure...
Photo Jun 28, 2 31 59 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 2 32 11 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 2 32 20 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 2 32 55 PM.jpg

So that's it... off and running with these HBSS...

3 gal Fabric Pots
Roots Green Lite Organic Soil
Coast of Maine Lobster Compost - flower stage (top/side dress)
Autoflower Organic Feeding Program (example grid next message) using -​
  • Neptune fish/seaweed - N​
  • Roots Buddha Flower - P​
  • Roots Trinity - T (molasses and stuff)​
  • Roots HPK - K​
  • Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy - BC​
  • Sledgehammer - Sledge (2x per grow, 1-week 5, 1-week 9)​
Mars Hydro II (400w/16k lux veg - 1200w/40k flower)
Veg and Flower tents
Hyper oxygenated (super bubbled) ground water
Atomized liquid application
Manual managed allowable depletion irrigation
PlantLink moisture sensors to enable MAD

RS

Here is what I use to figure out when to do everything... and how much stuff to use... It corresponds to this;

This is what's in the program and the key for each...

Autoflower Organic Feeding Program AF/OFP.m* (*modified)
  • Neptune fish/seaweed - N
  • Roots Buddha Flower - P
  • Roots Trinity - T (molasses and stuff)
  • Roots HPK - K
  • Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy - BC
  • Sledgehammer - Sledge (2x per grow, 1-week 5, 1-week 9)
This is the schedule and corresponding key... units of measure are based on 1tsp solution per gallon of water... of course i rarely make a gallon... so just cut down the recipe to suit the need...

Screenshot 2015-06-11 02.42.27.png

I start week 1 at 3 days old, spraying the solution to the edge of the moist middle (3 inches out) and work my way out till the plant is 16 days old then maintain even moisture (38-42% moist) throughout the life of the plant, alternating between water and water/food combo...

RS

I was worried about the dual Hubbabubbasmelloscope (HBSS) splitting when it got bigger and it occurred to me that this would be a great opportunity to have some fun with LowStessTraining (LST)... It's going to be kind of an espalier shape. I'm going to let it go to the edge and curl up (1.7 feet in each direction) at each end and then let the branches I'm weaving in curl up to the same height. I'm thinking of trying to keep it all no more than 6 inches high so if each twin wants to grow another couple of feet... I'm going to circle it back on itself.

Twotwoheadheasarearebetterbetterthanthanoneoneanyanydayday - Hubbabubbasmelloscope
DOB 6-9 - Low Stress Training
Photo Jun 28, 6 21 41 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 6 21 50 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 6 21 57 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 28, 6 22 04 PM.jpg

Meet me at the 'Y'...

RS​

Oh yes... it's under wraps right now... but after the...

Chip bag grow Off

I'll reveal something I'm doing with my contestant that is just amazing... Until then, I'm going to log it's particulars here for the purposes of documentation...

The Dip - White Train - DOB 6-13 - 14 days
Photo Jun 27, 10 29 49 AM.jpg

Note the leaves which have an unusual appearance to me... but are perfectly fine...
7 day picture is in the background...

Just one thing to note about The Dip, it seemed to either be developing a strain/pheno specific abnormality or starting to have a CaMg issue. At 16 days, I gave it a taste of CaMg just as a precaution. It's been a while and so far it appears that what I am looking at is a phenotypical trait and not a deficiency. Time to start doing preventative CaMg soon anyway...

Other than what I've observed above, it's doing well and growing vigorously in it's unusual container... Check out what all the growers are up to at the...

Chip bag grow Off

RS​

Last edited:
Back