Here’s what it looks like today still got two more plants to go
3A528A1A-63F3-4E67-A050-C6C30185E409.jpeg

CDLC final weight was 8 1/2 zips, (240 grams). Grown in coco/perlite in a 5 gallon fabric pot with MegaCrop nutes. It's been 3 weeks since she's been chopped & her humidity is down to 55%. As I've professed many times here, she's my favorite plant ever & I run her every grow! This lady is my biggest yield yet, (for this strain), and only an once off my personal record I achieved with SODK. She's also very smelly with the strongest gassy terps yet! Thanks @stan_mephisto & all the farm family! :d5::pass:

IMG_20220216_003208.jpg

IMG_20220219_130025.jpg

This was my last Mephisto Grow = Strawberry Nuggets. I had assumed that she would stay small, which I was cool with. Put I pushed her anyways to see how far she would let me take her.

Coco/Soil mix.
FloraFlex Nutrients.
5 gallon pot.
Atreum 4, 4' bar array@ 480 watts.
Went about 92 days.
Didn't measure here but she was about 4' tall all said and done, and I got 13.4 oz out of her.

I've got a Walter White germinating right now.

That's her on the left. I had to use the walls and the high CFM bars to keep her buds upright in a lot of areas. :
N8.jpg

N2.jpg
N3.jpg
N4.jpg

N7.jpg

And then after I squeezed the last bits out of the grove bag:

N5.jpg
N6.jpg

I grew 7 'Sam Stomper' freebies in my greenhouse. I float-sprouted the seeds before planting them in the earthworm casting-filled pockets of 4x4 rockwool cubes. These went under T5s for 7 days before going under 4 Cree CXB3590s for 14+ days (24 hours). When they began their flowering bolt, I transplanted into 3-gallon fabric pots and moved to the greenhouse. I hand-watered with peter's nutrients and flushed with ph-lowered H20. I harvested all 7 plants between day 83 and 96. There was 6 phenos. One had OG-looking buds that began putting on a few male flowers after day 80. One had a silvery hue reminiscent of Forum Stomper. The shortest plant (4') put on gigantic flowers that it couldn't begin to carry. Actually, 5 of the 7 plants required trellising. The total dried weight of all 7 plants combined topped 50 ounces! Not bad for freebies. Thanks Mephisto.

How long ago did you get the 'Sam Stomper'?

Back