• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!
As a new grower, I am finding that buying MG seeds is a hit & miss endeavor. With so many great strains, and a projected seed drop on the horizon, what is the best way to proceed? Buy 1 of each, or limit the number of strains and buy packs. I see value in each. I plan on doing 2-3 grows a year w/4 plants each run.

I want to draw on the experience of others on this one, cuz I imagine you have given this some thought in the past. What is everyone's top 3 MG strains?

If this isn't the appropriate thread, I apologize in advance.
Start a thread!
cheers
os

Samsquanch OG
Harvested Day 87
LST
Advanced Nutrients Sensi base nutes. B52, Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy. WOW myco and Extreme Gardening Azos. ProMix medium. Flood to waste.
Plant got big. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...monday-november-8th.85407/page-2#post-2507742
Yield 140 grams dry to 62%
Smooth and potent!!
IMG_4557.jpg

Creme da la Chem chopped on day 85, (I love a good couch lock stone). Biggest buds I've grown yet & her smell is amazing! Strong gassy terps using Purpinator & Silica Blast at full strength during flower! I've had buds 1/2 this size that required a lot of support, not this girl, (or any of my current girls whose buds are even bigger). First 2 pics were taken a couple days before harvest. Light quality was poor on the hanging pics as I'm trying to keep them in the dark. :peace: :pass:

IMG_20220216_003208.jpg

IMG_20220216_003310.jpg

IMG_20220219_130025.jpg

IMG_20220219_130036.jpg

Back