Mephisto Show Grows 2023 Mephisto Sundae Thumper ...Show Grows 2023

Mephisto Show Grows 2023
Amazing flavours from the Sundae Thumper rosin..Very reminiscent of an old school 'Push Up'..and it is extremely potent.

Screenshot_2023-07-13-13-53-24-896.jpg

:worship:

Sundae Thumper #2 hung for a week, got a final dry trim a couple days ago, RH now holding steady in the jar at 66% (at 78°F). I did a first press of 40 grams at 210°F. Got about 4 grams of rosin the color and texture of honey.
MGST.2_rosin2.jpg

Final Weight
She's consistent in weight, and aroma. With elevated UVA levels, she is far more oily than her sister... I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Screenshot_2023-07-15-16-10-30-628.jpg

-
28.917(weight of bag)
=
227.443 Grams!
:worship:

Thanks for following along,
and many thanks to the Mephisto Genetics team for allowing me to test this fine cultivar!

Until next time....

Happy Growing!
:peace:

Last edited:
harvest complete
Now that both my Sundae Thumpers are in jars, here's some final thoughts. They gave up about 5 ounces each of very fine, exotic-smelling sticky buds. They were fast (#1 harvested on day 79, #2 on day 86). In soil I expect they'd be even faster, and gnat stress to the seedlings held them back a couple weeks too. They were a rewarding grow, with complex aromas and vigorous flowering and very frosty. The high is light & airy, and stimulates the creative juices, yet is also nice at bedtime. I've been able to get to sleep when I need to, and wake early, refreshed and ready for action. Been getting a lot done.
Flavors are complex, tastes different each time. Sometimes pine, or candy, afghan hash, or fish-fry. They have some exotic tropical flavors that are hard to pin down.
The final tally, thoroughly trimmed and holding 65% RH in the jar:
Sundae Thumper #1 gave 152 grams,
Sundae Thumper #2 gave 143 grams.
+=========
Total 295 grams, aka 10.4 oz.
I'd love to grow them again.

Back