Week 0 - Seed Drop

Babalouie

Forest Doc
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
NYC Diesel, Double Grape, CBD Victory, OG Kush
Hey Folks,

Just finished up a run of Canna-Cheese and Vidamints. All dried up and curing now. Haven't had a try yet but that Vidamint has such an enjoyable blueberry smell and I'm looking forward to trying it out. I noticed myself getting a little lax during the grow, which isn't bad, but I didn't feel like I picked up as much knowledge compared to the run I journaled.

So this run is getting documented. On the list is Strawberry Nuggets, 4 Assed Monkey and Double Grape. Except for Double Grape they are new stains for me. The Double Grape I ran during my first grow and while it was good I did pull it sooner than I would now that I've have a few runs behind me. So I'm looking forward to seeing that pushed closer to its potential.

Initially I will be in a 2x2 with an AC Infinity Iongrid T22, 4" Exhaust, 6" Oscillating Fan and Humidifier. As they fill out I will be moving them over to the 2x4 to finish. That tent has a Mars Hydro SP3000, 4" Filter /Exhaust, Humidifier & 2 6" Oscillating Fans. This is the first time using the 2x2 and I'm curious how they handle the move between the different lights. The idea is to use the 2x2 for drying and veg so I can get a perpetual grow going to work through all the strains I suddenly have,

I use Autobeast's guide as a base and will be building upon it again
3 Gallon Fabric
Last of my Bio Buzz Light Mix cut with some ProMix HP since I'm having trouble sourcing BioBizz right now.
1 'Heaping' Tbsp DynoMyco mixed in each 3 Gallon Pot
4 ml Dutch Pro Take Root & 4ml Dutch Pro Multi Total & pinch of RAW Yucca, Kelp & Humic Acid in 3 Liters to initially stock each pot

Using Advanced Nutrients for the most part
PH Perfect Sensi Grow A & B
PH Perfect Sensi Bloom A & B
Sensi CalMag Xtra (as needed)
Chelated Liquid Iron (as needed), I run of a well and we have really high iron numbers in my area which get filtered out by my house's system so I have it on hand
Overdrive on the backend

My water tests around 6.3 Ph from the tap and I was upping it to 6.6 most of the time last run and will likely be trying that again

Seeds are soaking in water with some humic acid and will go get potted up before bed.

Will likely be trying all sorts of training and defoliation depending on how they progress.

All that said, seeds are wet and itching to get a move on.

Happy Growing Folks

:toke: :toke: :toke:

IMG_2202 2.jpegIMG_2203.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg

Week 0 - Germination
Thanks for coming along folks!

And we have life! :yay:

They are small and aren't standing tall, barely visible really... :rolleyes1: but they broke through the surface today! :joy:

Hope all is well

:toke::toke::toke:

IMG_2207.jpegIMG_2206.jpegIMG_2205.jpeg

Week 1 - Day 1 - First True Leaf
Day 1
Temp ~76*F
VPD ~0.8
DLI ~13

They small but mighty!! ...but still mostly small... :rolleyes1:

The first true leaf is completely recognizable, so now I can start the clock. DAY 1!

Mostly PH'd tap water as needed for now. I have not added any silica yet and will start to add small amounts to the waterings.

Hope everyone is well!

:toke::toke::toke:

IMG_2212.jpegIMG_2211.jpegIMG_2210.jpeg

Love seeing 3 autos in a 2x2. That’s how I started. Following :pop: :goodluck:
Welcome aboard!

I can only imagine how filled that tent was for you. I'd be so worried about bud rot and not be able to enjoy the grow during late flower. So these gals will be given the luxury of the 2x4 tent in 5 or 6 weeks!

Welcome aboard!

I can only imagine how filled that tent was for you. I'd be so worried about bud rot and not be able to enjoy the grow during late flower. So these gals will be given the luxury of the 2x4 tent in 5 or 6 weeks!
Nice, I finally got some bigger tents, but luckily I was pretty new when I grew 3 in the 2x2 and they stayed pretty small.

Week 2
Day 11
Temp ~76f
VPD ~0.8
DLI ~16

Gals are moving along well for the most part. The Double Grape was bent over last week and got propped till she was able to stand on her own. The support I used, and have used previous, may have hit some roots when I inserted it into the soil. While the other two have been moving along at a good pace the Double Grape completely stalled for a few days after using the support. Will keep her going to see how she responds. I imagine she will be fine, just a little early stress for er start.

IMG_2223.jpegIMG_2221.jpegIMG_2222.jpeg

Back