Mephisto Triple Threat Gets On The Golden Road With A Couple of Smiles

week 3
Day 17
Temp ~78f
VPD ~0.9
DLI ~19

Hey Folks!

Gals are moving along well. They got silica & yucca in the last watering. The Double Grape looks to have recovered and working to catch up with the cousins. Strawberry Nuggets got topped today and is showing a little stress with some leaf curl. I'm leaning to it being light stress but not too concerned about it. I've had this on several previous runs and they have grown out of it soon enough without issue. The 4 Assed Monkey is shooting up much faster than the rest at about twice the height. She'll be topped by the end of the weekend. The Double Grape may only get some LST.

Something I'm not liking about the AC Infinity Iongrid is that it can only be adjusted in increments of 0-10. Not like my MH SP3000 that has a rheostat style dimmer. They've got about a month more in the 2X2 tent, so I'll likely be adjusting the pot heights before then.

Hope everyone is having a better today than yesterday.

:toke: :toke: :toke:

IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2235.jpegIMG_2233.jpegIMG_2234.jpeg

Week 4 New
Day 24
Temp ~78f
VPD ~0.9
DLI 20-24

Hey Folks!

Ladies are moving along well and showed sex a couple days ago. Double Grape in the back left has recovered. Looks like the stunting cause her to put out a speck of a branch at the first node. No problem as I was likely going to prune it out anyway. Otherwise she's happy. The Strawberry Nugget in the front left is a squat dense gal. The top pair of fan leaves were completely shading her so off the went. And last, but certainly not least is 4 Assed Monkey which is towering above the rest. She is showing a little light stress still. Light can't go any higher up. I may take the milk crates out to lower the lot but I really like having the height to help when working with them. They all got their first feeding either yesterday or the day before. 2ml of Sensi Grow A&B, 1ml Sense CalMag and 1ml chelated iron with some yucca.

Hope everyone is well!

IMG_2256.jpeg
IMG_2257.jpeg

Week 5 New
Day 32
Temp ~77f
VPD ~1.0
DLI ~30

Hey Folks!

Girls are doing well as they move through week 5. They all got moved into the 4x2 with 4 Assed Monkey was getting a little handsy with the other ladies. Earlier in the week the Double Grape and Strawberry Nuggets got their first round of training and a little defoliation. I haven't schwazzed anything yet and with the height she has put on I don't have the room to train like I typically do. So I'm looking forward to trying it out this run on the 4AM.

They all got a fed once this week with 2mL Sensi A+B with Yucca, Silica and a little Humid Acid. They aren't drinking much yet, though the 4AM and Strawberry Nuggets are picking up. Upped the VPD to 1.1 today to try to push transpiration a little.

Things are starting to get interesting. I'm always impressed how much change can happen from week to week.

Hope everyone is doing good!

IMG_2265.jpeg

Double Grape
IMG_2266.jpeg

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_2267.jpeg

4 Assed Monkey
IMG_2268.jpeg

Week 5 New
Day 35
Temp ~77f
VPD ~1.2
DLI ~30-32, ~45 at the top of the 4AM

Hey Folks!

Decided to do some trim & train afterwork. Took off the bigger fan leaves and did a second round of training. Ladies are looking good and developing a good amount of bud sites and the training has increased the direct light to them.

The 4 assed monkey is dealing with a DLI ~45 at its top and showing signs of light/heat stress. It's on the floor and the light is up against the exhaust. My options as I see them are to raise the other two pots to lower the light intensity, let it roll and do nothing or super-crop the six mains of the 4AM. I don't want to raise the other pots to lower the light intensity since I want to keep the light up for the lower nodes. Last time I super-cropped I had some hermies, though that may not have been the direct cause. I'm leaning to do nothing for now. In the past I have work the plants up to a DLI of around 40-42, so this is just a little more a little faster. If they tell me that they really don't like it I'll bend them over, but I want to see how they recover from the defol first anyway.

Hope everyone is doing well!

73499464989__4A282628-B19F-4B86-8B5A-4957ADADE221.jpeg

Double Grape

IMG_2273.jpegIMG_2272.jpeg

4 Assed Monkey
IMG_2275.jpegIMG_2274.jpeg

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_2277.jpegIMG_2276.jpeg

:cheers: looking good.

Only as needed...I super-cropped an auto at day 53 due to height:

c54ec9328793d86d6052e5cdafd66ea3d5fe1712_2_375x500

Didn't chop it for another month, and no new seeds...healthy autos do not care :baked:
Nice looking plant!

That’s my thought too. Tomorrow i’ll see if i can mount the exhaust & filter off center to the top tent supports getting me 6” more height tor the light. That would be enough.

Week 6 New
Day 42

Temp ~77f
VPD ~1.3
DLI ~35

Hey Folks!

Everything progressing well. I never did adjust the filter and light. Maybe after the run. 4AM is full on puff-balled, with Strawberry Nuggets starting to puff up. Double Grape is trailing behind but is developing hairs and will catch up shortly. 4AM looks to have stopped stretching and got switch over to bloom nutes day 39. 5ml of A&B in 1.5L. The SN & 2xGrape may switch over next feeding but probably at least one more round of grow nutes. The SN has a very pleasant smell going for it that becomes apparent when I take her out of the tent and away from the other two. It's very floral. That green, lush smell you get when you enter a florist shop. Curious how it develops over the next few weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well

IMG_2292.jpeg

Double Grape
IMG_2286.jpegIMG_2287.jpeg

4 Assed Monkey
IMG_2288.jpegIMG_2289.jpeg

Strawberry Nuggets
IMG_2290.jpegIMG_2291.jpeg

Last edited:
Mango Smile - Week 1 New
Day 1

Temp ~78f
VPD ~0.9
DLI ~14

With the 4x2 tent around the halfway point it's time to get the next gen going in the 2x2. Well, probably a little early but its was 4/20 and I'm itching to get it going. Mango Smile is next in line. Got soaked in a humid acid solution for a few hours the into Pro-Mix HP charged up with (2) 1.5 L bottles with 2ml Dutch Pro Multi and Root, 1ml chelated iron, 1ml CalMag, with pinch of yucca and kelp. Seeds planted on 4/20 with them coming up like clockwork 3 days later, today.

Nice to have little ones around!

IMG_2278.jpegIMG_2284.jpegIMG_2285.jpeg

Thanks for the rep @Mozzy !

Still laugh at how the 4 Assed Monkey decided not to listen to its maker and got TALL.

'Small side of medium... I'll show them', she said.

Image 28.jpeg

Back