Auto Warrior
Reaction score
@Mossy
Thinking about picking up some of you russian dragon seeds

was just wondering if autobeanstalk.com is a good site

and also
wonering how you made the russian dragon cross, it says it is
White Russian Auto x Jem Auto x Deep Chunk Photo

was just wondering if you hybridized the white russian auto with the jem auto, then crossed it to the deep chunk and then inbred it

or if you crossed deep chunk to both of the autos and crossed them together
basically i am asking if 50% of the genetics come from deep chunk?

also i have been waiting to try your gear for years, i remember when you were working on the jem line on icmag, and i want to you to know you were a big inspiration to me to get into plant breeding. Thanks again

Last edited:
was just wondering if autobeanstalk.com is a good site

Yup...:headbang:

wonering how you made the russian dragon cross, it says it is
White Russian Auto x Jem Auto x Deep Chunk Photo

Yup...White Russian to JEM to make a Purple Russian...into the F rolls...memory says F3 or F4..

Then the Deep Chunk pollen became available and all the mature crosses that were on the patio got tickled with it...
ALF#3 x DC became the Black Dragon Line...:dragon2:

Purple Russian x DC became Russian Dragon...:dragon2:

also i have been waiting to try your gear for years, i remember when you were working on the jem line on icmag, and i want to you to know you were a big inspiration to me to get into plant breeding. Thanks again

:dragon7:Cheers...what have you Bred so far...?

I haven't bred any marijuana strains but as a young man thats all i really wanted to do. And watching your jem forum it inspired me to work with other plants as an adult, cannabis is still very near and dear to me but it is currently illegal where i live.

I am experimenting with various garden vegetables and have tryed to breed a few hybrids.

I haven't bred any marijuana strains but as a young man thats all i really wanted to do. And watching your jem forum it inspired me to work with other plants as an adult, cannabis is still very near and dear to me but it is currently illegal where i live.

I am experimenting with various garden vegetables and have tryed to breed a few hybrids.

Ooops..missed this one sorry..... @new3 :headbang:

If you can breed a new veg or flower..you can breed an auto....so look at your veggies as Practice...:watering:
One day you might get the chance on an auto.

Hey mossy have decided i will cross your russian dragon with four photoperiod strains and eventually cross them into one autoflower

so all in all i will make two strains matanuska tundra crossed with herijuana ibl, and atomic northern lights crossed with 88 g-13 hashplant. i will then take your russian dragon and cross them with both. I will then find the best phenos and cross those two strains together.
then take the autoflowers and make fem seeds,

the specifics of opening a seed company haven't been determined yet but i have strong faith in using your russian dragon to create something truly special in the indica auto seed department, all thanks to you and your hard work with russian dragon "a deep chunk autoflower", what better place to start?

i will be sure to refer to russian dragon as "Mossy's Creation from Dragon Meds Team" if i do release any projects that have the russian dragon in it

Last edited:
Hey mossy have decided i will cross your russian dragon with four photoperiod strains and eventually cross them into one autoflower

so all in all i will make two strains matanuska tundra crossed with herijuana ibl, and atomic northern lights crossed with 88 g-13 hashplant. i will then take your russian dragon and cross them with both. I will then find the best phenos and cross those two strains together.
then take the autoflowers and make fem seeds,

the specifics of opening a seed company haven't been determined yet but i have strong faith in using your russian dragon to create something truly special in the indica auto seed department, all thanks to you and your hard work with russian dragon "a deep chunk autoflower", what better place to start?

also i began to make an autoflower years ago but never got the chance to finish it, i crossed tga's deep purple with samsara ultraviolet automatic, the male i used was so special it made an excellent f1 hybrid. i never got to keep this plant but was enlightened to find the beauty in making f1 autoflowering hybrids to reduce flowering times. So my goal in creating autoflowers is to make something potent with diverse genetics so that someone could then purchase it and cross with their own photoperiod strain in order to creates something really special with reduced flowering times.

I cant get my bitcoin to take on my wallet so I'm stuck sending in cash to ABS, any experience with this @Mossy am I safe? Lol I need some MOB and some durty dragons in my life. Too bad I cant but a pack of just durty, looks like I'll have to get a pack of Russians to double my durty freebies lpl.

Back