Indoor My auto's.Ak47xlr2 and Blueberry by Dutch Passion

Quote from attitude seedbank auto blueberry description: "Indoors this variety is an amazing alternative for growing from clones" Does this meen i can take a cutting from it??

Strange ... :confused: But i think they cannot mean that...

Ahhh, but whatever you do...Be careful with those
nutes on young plants, my friend! :dance2:

On my last indoors; i used very little - with great results...

Strange ... :confused: But i think they cannot mean that...

Ahhh, but whatever you do...Be careful with those
nutes on young plants, my friend! :dance2:

On my last indoors; i used very little - with great results...
Yeah,im gonna let the clone question be for now,just a tought:)
I will not add any nutes for a while,beacause they have slightly nute burn tips and had heat issues as well,but im on the right track now:) I think the ffof is a bit hard to these autos,let it dry well before giving water. As the ffof has slowly relisable nutes it releases it even more when the soil is constantly wet/moist as it have been,therefor it is slightly nuteburned i figured. It needs time to dry more before watering.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to hear bro i just got back from getting to sit with my ladies until the lights went out for bedtime. Work emergency hotline called and said were not open until at least 10 so I got to spend some time with my skunky slutty whores of women having girl on girl orgies in there with those fat buds lol. I think i went a bit far:toke:.
Anyway i am going to go build a snow ummmm how should i put this...... It will be genitals...... I will post pics if i can.

I'm reading about the true blueberry x OG kush that have a almost 50:50 ratio of thc and cannabinoids,this strain i will surely order soon for my secret jardin Dr150 i soon will get.
Is there any auto's out there who can almost match this ratio?

I gotta make a list of wich auto strains i will order next week,any good suggestions? they have to stay short beacause distance from the Led to "floor" in my box is just 25inch,and the height of potts are 10inch.

The BB will be fine in the box,but its the ak47 im consernd of the height,what u think guys?

lol,i would love to see the lesbian big-tit orgie in real time lol,
Quote: "Anyway i am going to go build a snow ummmm how should i put this...... It will be genitals...... I will post pics if i can". I dont understand??

2-4_4.jpg2-4_3.jpg2-4_2.jpg

Dude..my personal size :no: :smokeit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back