DIY No tent option

olbobcat

Burnt Toast
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Chef Anna White Runaway Bride Rosin and FB Strawberry Banana Rosin
I am thinking of going tentless. I am a legal grow and am the only one living here. The room I am in is roughly 160 sf. I run with the tent is open most the time anyway.I know I would lose some reflective properties but it would be a hell of a lot easier. I could make some short tables for trays. If anybody has suggestions that would be great.

B3462232-9488-4D7F-820F-75C60922F5EF.jpeg

This is what I got going on in my new space, till I figure out what I want to do

When I started growing, it was in a 16x 20 plus room...kinda spoils ya. I downsized to a tent some years ago after a move, then junked the tent and took over a 3x4 closet in a large bathroom. Ain't looked back. Get ya intake and exhaust figured out and let'er rip.

Just curing my first grow...

I didn't use a tent. I have a window that gets 6 to 8 hours of sun, and I put a metal wire shelf in front of it. I grew my 3 plants on that with a grow light above. Even had my Aloe and a microgreens tray on there. The combination of sunlight and artificial light worked really well. I only kept a small fan on them since the room is well ventilated. One of my plants was 4' tall and yielded 4.3oz and outgrew the other two, but overall it went well.

The last week the smell really came out, but I've been through worst.

Starting my second grow in a tent tomorrow...but the simplicity of the window shelf might make me reconsider in the future.

J

I use folium from my old car medbox

Attachments

• IMG_20220918_165709.jpg
    IMG_20220918_165709.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 54
Back