Nocturnal Lights & Beyond - A Mephisto & Secret Owl Odyssey

that little sucker there - but that pic is great though!

Thanks for the kind words growmie!
She's carrying Blue Microverse F5 pollen that I reversed, and I'm tickled to see a highly developed seed that appears viable... The two combined traits IMO should render a terp monster, and trichome forestation project at F1 as both parents are exquisite cultivars! There's a high probability that the offspring will be crossed with either my personal Skunk #1 Auto, Green Crush, Ghost Ryder....... or all of the above at some point. Of the 3 I believe a Green Crush cross will be absolute fire...

:d5:

Last edited:
I was just rereading the thread and I have been looking at trying to start adding some nutrients fertilizers and or supplements and I have a bag of Dr Earth flower girl blossom booster and is this the one that you were talking about using as well? I've picked up some and I have calmag, osmocote pellets and fish emulsion and super thrive just wanted to see what you think about the Dr Earth and if it's been beneficial for you!? I've also been considering getting a pack of Roswell Cookie's from a friend and I'm curious about the Ripley's pheno picked out for the cross and I have been trying to decide to wait until I can find some Blue Microverse or grabbing them? Really enjoying this grow and I'll be curious about the smoke report on the Ripley's OG

Attachments

• 8FlowerGirl_4LB_707p-1-768x768.jpg
    8FlowerGirl_4LB_707p-1-768x768.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 12
I have a bag of Dr Earth flower girl blossom booster and is this the one that you were talking about using as well?
That's the one. I think it's great, but it sometimes needs a little help depending upon the cultivar. That's where Fish Emulsion has filled the gap in my garden, and it's great for the microbes as well.

I'm curious about the Ripley's pheno picked out for the cross
A few Ripley's OG that I've raised have yielded a beautifully colourized, fruity Cherry Colaesque scented lady, that absolutely have a particular look as seedlings.

I have been trying to decide to wait until I can find some Blue Microverse or grabbing them?
If you locate seeds, buy them. You won't be disappointed!

:d5:

cryosleep-cryostasis.gif

Ripley's OG Carrying Blue Microverse F5 Pollen
Day 106

End of Cycle. Lights out.....

... For now.

Screenshot_20230429-141331~2.png

:worship:

Thanks for following along fellow growers! I will revive this thread later this summer or early fall with a multipot F1 run..

Until then.....

Happy Growing!

:goauto:
:peace:

Last edited:
Back