tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
ok guys so i got some OG Kush autos from HSO and will be using the following:
Substrate: Biobizz Light Mix
Nutes: Biobizz bio-grow,bio-bloom,topmax,General organics calmag plus, Mammoth P and Recharge
Lights: DIY COB; (4)gen 6 cictizen clu048-1818's
so now in hindsight i have a fungus gnat issue, they usually come around when i clone photos. I was wondering what was going on with this girl for a while then looked at the roots and seen a fungus gnat larva in there munching away so i did a root drench of azamax and it is showing improvement but as i know with autos you need to get the plant started out right with no issues to ensure proper growth can be achieved. so i started another one so we can see what this strain can do @HSO-Mark
_DSC0881.JPG
_DSC0882.JPG
_DSC0883.JPG

Here is when i applied the Azamax for the fungus gnats you can see the growth pick up in the next pics
_DSC0901.JPG
_DSC0902.JPG
_DSC0903.JPG

3 days after Azamax, when she dris out i will transplant her( its late but hey things happened with these damn gnats! haha )
_DSC0973.JPG
_DSC0974.JPG
_DSC0975.JPG

New seed about to break soil
_DSC0976.JPG

Nutes: Biobizz bio-grow,bio-bloom,topmax,General organics calmag plus, Mammoth P and Recharge
so now in hindsight i have a fungus gnat issue, they usually come around when i clone photos. I was wondering what was going on with this girl for a while then looked at the roots and seen a fungus gnat larva in there munching away so i did a root drench of azamax and it is showing improvement but as i know with autos you need to get the plant started out right with no issues to ensure proper growth can be achieved. so i started another one so we can see what this strain can do @HSO-Mark View attachment 1131313View attachment 1131314View attachment 1131315
Here is when i applied the Azamax for the fungus gnats you can see the growth pick up in the next pics
View attachment 1131316View attachment 1131317View attachment 1131318
3 days after Azamax, when she dris out i will transplant her( its late but hey things happened with these damn gnats! haha )
View attachment 1131319View attachment 1131320View attachment 1131321
View attachment 1131322

Nice to see you back with another HSO grow buddy :p

If you can get the fungus gnat issue under control that would be favourable mate, as you know nasty little creatures to get under control :thumbsup:

You've got 2 started. 1 looks decent let's see how 2 fairs with no Gnat issue's :thumbsup:

Good luck mate :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

so now in hindsight i have a fungus gnat issue, they usually come around when i clone photos. I was wondering what was going on with this girl for a while then looked at the roots and seen a fungus gnat larva in there munching away so i did a root drench of azamax and it is showing improvement but as i know with autos you need to get the plant started out right with no issues to ensure proper growth can be achieved. so i started another one so we can see what this strain can do @HSO-Mark View attachment 1131313View attachment 1131314View attachment 1131315
View attachment 1131316View attachment 1131317View attachment 1131318
View attachment 1131319View attachment 1131320View attachment 1131321
View attachment 1131322
Howdy Trippy!
I've been sprinkling mosquito bits on every cup/pot every time I plant and haven't had a gnat problem in 3 years. Lil bastards used to drive me nuts!

Howdy Trippy!
I've been sprinkling mosquito bits on every cup/pot every time I plant and haven't had a gnat problem in 3 years. Lil bastards used to drive me nuts!
I do the same and have been gnat-free as well. If you use a resevoir, ive read you can put the mosquito "dunks" right in your res.

ok guys so i have been root drenching with azamax and just got some gnat nix in which i have used in the past with my fungus gnats and it worked great. im currently waiting for the new seeds to arrive from @HSO-Mark and we will get this show on the road:pighug:

ok guys so i have been root drenching with azamax and just got some gnat nix in which i have used in the past with my fungus gnats and it worked great. im currently waiting for the new seeds to arrive from @HSO-Mark and we will get this show on the road:pighug:

Seeds should land before Santa mate :pass:

Have a great Xmas mate :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back