Outdoor Strategies

That vid was freaking awesome. My heart was pumping when that choppa was on him.

Yeah nuts eh!!! it was RIGHT in the trees.. Made me wonder if it was pro rippers or some thing, pretty wreckless going right down in there like that on taxpayer dime.
I'd have slept in the woods too. Who knows what that was.
The chopper and the check stop were the ones that really got me going.. The red and blues on his garbage can of dope was like "ahhhhh nooo man..."

I felt soo good for the guy when he finally pulls it off, you can buy his strains to! vancouverseedbank. I wana try some of his genes see how well they work. The yield looks to be good haha that last one of the backyard shot was impressive

Hi fellas, hopefully going to be adding some autos to my guerilla grow this year. i am in the uk at 54 lat so its not easy but possible.Any suggestions for strains would be good, and pots or not?. i know the probs pots can cause re watering etc but the spot i have in mind will be ok to get to. Good luck all for 2011

MrMcG grows in the UK, he has had some good luck with Mi5, his super autos got huge, but lost alot to mold.

I'd love to chime in but UK growing conditions are very humid in comparison to my own, so anything that's worked for me will likely mold up on you.

So who plants in the ground and who in pots?
In pots how do you keep them from drying out?

I would love to try a semi stealth guerrilla homemade earth box. Water once a week or so.?

I usually plant in the ground... pots dry too fast and are easier to spot... plants in the ground amongst the right vegetation are almost invisible until late budding.. and even then sometimes...

thinking about some larger pots this year... but probably would mix in some of that water retaining gel to help stabilize water content

of course... the best way to keep them from drying out is to have a water source uphill from where you're planting and maybe an automated timer for once a day a quick shot... this is a concept ive fooled with for a while... damn hard to find the perfect location tho!

I usually plant in the ground... pots dry too fast and are easier to spot...

Last summer i put out 40 grow bags as well as my inground. I hid the bags with some dead fallen logs. Worked like a charm, i almost lost the one bunch. Kept walking past them.

I like to think of it like this, if some ones going to find it, they are going to find it. I've spotted patches in the middle of the rain forest in vancouver. If you have an eye for it, you can spot that canna shape no prob. Many patches helps to counter the "rippers"

Last year was the only year i haven't lost anything to a ripper. The weather was my tormentor last year.
This year is going to be wave after wave. Those ICU's and JEM's i put out last year were in the ground by almost aug.. I still managed to get some buds. So in all reality if i plan the timing correctly and a little luck i think i can swing 3 harvests.

word up... never been ripped... but had plenty of weather issues... grow bags... killer idea... hadnt thought of that for outdoor... good call bro

How often you having to water without rain?
You using any water crystals?

In the heat of summer in a drought season i am there every week. Last summer i couldn't even water them once. It was so wet all year.

I usually get a day shower once a week though. So if i am lucky once every 2 weeks.

I've used crystals in the past. They will retain nutes so if i was to use them again it would be on an organic only grow.

Last year was my first uk outdoor season.
Sadly i lost most my plants to reapers. Even so i´ve managed to finish 3Pakistany Ryders, Purple Mazzar, Number1 and NirvanaSky one each. I live in East Anglia and even not being the wettest of years i had some mold issues.
Don´t really have any advice because i am just yet learning but let´s hope that in some months time i know a bit more about it.
I intend to choose a couple of good guerrilla spots and use my new back garden and mini-greenhouse to make a nice auto operation!

thanks tbm good to know... never actually tried the... over this last summer i had to water every day when it was hot... most of july aug and part of sept

Back