Outdoor Strategies

Hello all , brand new to autos have grown photos in the past but not with any commercial nutrients or soil plan on trying it all this grow . first I am in the north east us Mass I got seeds from growers choice ( gorilla glue , critical purple , blueberry and kush XL ) all feminized autos my plan is ... 5 gallon pots with saucers on 2.5 ft high elevated cart to keep ground bugs away and make them easier to move if I have to ( storms ) I am going to follow tangs easy feed auto schedule but every 2nd to 3rd day on feeding my soil plan is from a local farm where they mix peat / compost and fine loam together ( nice stuff ) I am going to mix in some perlite and some miracle grow potting soil to fluff it up . now in regards to what the seller of the seeds says yields should be have you guys and gals found this to be accurate they say for outdoor growing with the strains I bought I should expect 200 to 350g per plant . please be candid and steer me in the right direction with the autos . thanks in advance M,

Hello all , brand new to autos have grown photos in the past but not with any commercial nutrients or soil plan on trying it all this grow . first I am in the north east us Mass I got seeds from growers choice ( gorilla glue , critical purple , blueberry and kush XL ) all feminized autos my plan is ... 5 gallon pots with saucers on 2.5 ft high elevated cart to keep ground bugs away and make them easier to move if I have to ( storms ) I am going to follow tangs easy feed auto schedule but every 2nd to 3rd day on feeding my soil plan is from a local farm where they mix peat / compost and fine loam together ( nice stuff ) I am going to mix in some perlite and some miracle grow potting soil to fluff it up . now in regards to what the seller of the seeds says yields should be have you guys and gals found this to be accurate they say for outdoor growing with the strains I bought I should expect 200 to 350g per plant . please be candid and steer me in the right direction with the autos . thanks in advance M,
Never use miracle grow [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] rule, and I would recommend flash seeds by stitch they all yield heavy but I definitely can say without a doubt auto plants are the future of growing and how you train them get be the most important part to getting yields that you want Idk what strains you have but if there under 120 days from seed to harvest and your new to autos don't be upset if your not making 300g a plant

Flash superautos are made and bred outdoors in Spain.I grew Missile 33 outdoors 2 summers ago and they both grew to 7-8 ft,were loaded with buds and stand up very well to the elements and pests and it was a very wet year.They both yielded over 8 ounces of flowers with minimal bud rot.They are very easy to grow and are not fussy at all.I am attempting to grow one indoors now.I am trying to restrict the size by growing in a smaller pot,not giving it intense light and will most likely be topping and supercropping to control size.It is still growing about an inch per day.The outdoor plants went almost 17 weeks so I am hoping they will be a little quicker indoors.They are also as potent as photos.

rethought my approach . used roots organics soil mixed the green fields with the original with a tiny bit of compost soil from local farm I already had my seeds so . planter 2 blueberry 2 critical purple , one gorilla glue and one haze xl all seeds are from growers choice 7 gallon pots on top of cement blocks no saucers . they are auto fem seeds . all germinated in 3 to 4 days and have popped with 3rd set of real leaves ( one week old ) with crappy overcast weather . 2 good days . so far so good

Hey guys and gals,
Total noob here. I want to put a seed or two in a couple pots outdoor before I start up my indoor grow, get my feet wet and break-in a new RO system. What should I do for insect and mold prevention? What should I have on hand to combat these if they up and bite me? Which I'm sure will happen. Can I get away with a Dawn Dish solution for mites? I'd like to keep it simple but effective.
Appreciate any advice.

Watch this series, 14 parts to it i think. You'll understand it more if you see him do it. It's the bucket in the stream, i suppose it would only work in certain terrain. But it's a good idea imo.
If your an outdoor guy it's a good vid to watch, will inspire you. :D
[video=youtube;9_N4nhYDmj0][/video]

I've already stashed a couple bails in the woods.. :D It's not fun doing it all in one day.

One of those 20 gal smart pots would be nice to use too. Could put 20 or so autos in there. Guerrilla a few of those around the woods and it'd be an alright summer.

I am even going as far as finding a bee keepers mask like that.. Or maybe a Tillie with a mosquito net or some thing. Seemed genius, if some one spots you in the woods they aren't getting an ID, that's for sure.

Is there another address for the video series you linked/referenced? That link doesn’t work any more.

I usually grow with suspended pots in holes in the ground. What I do against slugs is that I twine barbwire together, and run them around the pot part sticking up of the soil. No snail crawls over that stuff. Another trick if you don't use pots is that you take a regular can of soda, paint it green/camo, take off the top and bottom and then use those metallic scissors to cut the top into sharp pointy edges, then bend them outwards. Leave them around the stalk when you transplant and the snails won't go near.

For deer I use dog hair and soap which I hang around the plants in socks. Every time it rains the soap permeates through the sock and you have soap smell during your whole grow. I also use fishing line set at different heights.

Hi Folks!

I'm up here in Canada - and found a nice trick - doesn't always work - but when it does - it works better than most everything else.

you need two 5 gallon pails of water (water optional), a shovel, a bean and an anthill.

up here, most anthills have tapped water to some degree.

drown the little bastards (or just put the anthill into the buckets you brought), shovel out most everything you can - place your soil or just bring amendments and mix with local dirt.. add perlite - and plant your bean...or 4 like we do in Canada

I lost my jewelers loop... Hawaii would be nice, but no. I am in a state that's known for it's sunshine, beaches and great bud.. but no good MMJ laws so that's why I'm a little reluctant to name it... but I'm sure the things I just named could give you an excellent clue. just over a couple dozen plants here could land a ill patient in prison for 5 years, so I'm sure you can see why I'm reluctant to give out it's name, no offense.

I recently stop taking several medications due to side effects, the dependency they caused and lapsed insurance, so I'm trying to get back to just taking more natural medication instead of shipping in non FDA approved meds from abroad like I have done before. Even tho meds from overseas make it in most of time. I'd still have to deal with my proper prescriptions being outdated, chemical dependency and ingesting unknown, possibly unsafe chemicals.
Western medicine is really too new to trust fully IMO, I'd much rather use a herb that has been healing since the beginning of time. :smokeit:
I get most of my "meds" from Infowarsstore.com

Damn, I really don't have much experience with desert growing. If I gave an answer I'd only be talking out my ass, sorry. :shrug:
The Trick to growing in deserts is using a magnetic substrate like Black Sand with a good top dressing of it..quarter inch to half inch.
water from my experience does 2 things - provides a method of hydraulic transport of nutrients and creates a electromagnetic differential between the air and the ground to make efficient and effective use of solar energy for photosynthesis. Plants are Magnetic Organisms; adding magnetic materia to the growth substrate and effectively over the "zero point" of such an organism will strengthen Both Poles of the organism. Doing so will allow for the water in the air, and what little water in the ground to be generally enough - not for massive droughts - or death valley type areas - but New Mexico is fine.

Also, Utilizing this method will ensure your plants are never weak enough to be considered food for disease or insects...only complex organisms. for this I use Bear Urine and where bears are evident - I use Wolverine Urine. Coyotes in my area are mixing with Timberwolf.. nothing else works.

Back