Purpose of “reputation” points?

I’ve gotten rep for growing good, reaching The finish line, for hard times in life and growing. I give rep for the same. It doesn’t need to mean anything more to me. On hard days it’s the pick me up to keep growing, on the great days it’s the confidence booster that Will carry me on a cloud. This is how I see it for me. Like a hug when your down or a high five when your up. Like a few said, it’s how a community works.. love y’all!

@Son of Hobbes walking through the building
:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:
slap-faceslap.gif

I’ve gotten rep for growing good, reaching The finish line, for hard times in life and growing. I give rep for the same. It doesn’t need to mean anything more to me. On hard days it’s the pick me up to keep growing, on the great days it’s the confidence booster that Will carry me on a cloud. This is how I see it for me. Like a hug when your down or a high five when your up. Like a few said, it’s how a community works.. love y’all!
You got that right....

lol, yeah...I see a new person with no points and....I just gotta.
I didn't even know you could get rep points...and I spend countless hours upon days on this site learning from the best growers in the world. That's this community. I've seen nothing , but love since I've become a member and thanks to all of you...

Back