Quantum Board led's

Gooderish

Uber Goober.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg (purchased)
Hi guys, I'm currently thinking of upgrading from my ViparSpectra 450W LED's and would welcome some advice.

I have a 1Mx1Mx2M tent and want to get a single light that will adequately cover the tent both veg and bloom.

Price is an issue, and I'm currently looking at the MarsHydro TS-1000 @£200 U.K.

Are there any better options that I should be looking at?

Equally as good as the Mars I’d say is the Spider Farmer sf1000
I use one in my 75cm x 75cm and it’s great. Plenty of other options out there though and you could probably get a custom light that’s better for the same money.

I use one in my 75cm x 75cm and it’s great. Plenty of other options out there though and you could probably get a custom light that’s better for the same money.
I own a spider famer SF100, at one point I would recommend it but the prices have really gone up on them. There is a ton of companies making boards with the same Samsung LM301b diodes and meanwell drivers. I would shop around for the best price on a board with those particular diodes. I know Mars recently came out with one, I think they are a bit pricy right now too. Autocobs are always a good option I think if you are in the U.S..

Thanks, I'll give the Spider Farmer a look.

I own a spider famer SF100, at one point I would recommend it but the prices have really gone up on them. There is a ton of companies making boards with the same Samsung LM301b diodes and meanwell drivers. I would shop around for the best price on a board with those particular diodes. I know Mars recently came out with one, I think they are a bit pricy right now too. Autocobs are always a good option I think if you are in the U.S..

I'm in the U.K, but that shouldn't be an issue. Our laws are such that it's legal to own all the equipment. And it's even legal to own the seeds.
But the minute you start using it all to germinate and grow... illegal!

Just checked out the spider farm, in the UK, it's nearly half the price of Mars Hydro @ £127 UK.
At their prices I could afford the sf2000.

I see a lot of guys posting really cheap prices on lights from Alibaba,, I think Kingbrite is one of the brand names. I don't own one personally but if I was in the market for a new light right now I would definitely been looking to go that way. Like I said in my previous post, as long as it's the same Samsung diodes with a good driver I really don't care what name is on the product. HLG, Mars, SF ect are really inflating the price of the exact same product.

Back