Need advice/opinions on lighting for a 3x3 tent

Update: ended up winning an eBay auction for a new FC-e3000, won it for $160. Should be delivered later this week, fingers crossed it's legit. Now to get a 3x3. @>Potato thanks for posting the review video, it steered me from the FC3000 to the FCe3000 and saved me some bucks :thanks:
Well if that doesn't work out Groplanner is 49.99 bucks (the wifi one)
Edit the special is gone

Last edited:
This is what I run in my Gorilla 3 x 3 right now. Two HLG 260Rspec's bolted together with a alum. plate and a UVA-30. Allows me to keep the dimmers low, PPFD high and temps low. Pays off big time on days like today with it being 108F. Can keep the lights low on the canopy with a near perfect light spread across the canopy. Or raise them high, crank the dimmers up and get some heating.

light2.jpg

light1.jpg

This is what I run in my Gorilla 3 x 3 right now. Two HLG 260Rspec's bolted together with a alum. plate and a UVA-30. Allows me to keep the dimmers low, PPFD high and temps low. Pays off big time on days like today with it being 108F. Can keep the lights low on the canopy with a near perfect light spread across the canopy. Or raise them high, crank the dimmers up and get some heating.

View attachment 1489754
View attachment 1489755
Sweet light

Back