Night Owl Seeds Roasty's Chucking Legacy Pollen All Over Some Meph and Others (Hopefully)

Roasty McToasty

Shepherd of Fire
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Chem, CDLC, White Crack, Ghost Toof
The title pretty much sums it up. I have 3 Zamaldelica regs, and 2 Wizard Apprentice regs to hopefully give me a boy. Should I get lucky and get 1 boy of each, we'll be looking at some really nice crosses to play around with.
All the plants were born around May 8, so these are all around day 10, give or take. I used 2G pots to try and keep the plants smaller, hope they stay manageable with the space I have. I used my own homemade soil, heavily amended and cooked for 6 weeks. Will use water only and topdress if necessary.
Here's some pics,

SPRqb1g.jpg

plKK9QI.jpg

The title pretty much sums it up. I have 3 Zamaldelica regs, and 2 Wizard Apprentice regs to hopefully give me a boy. Should I get lucky and get 1 boy of each, we'll be looking at some really nice crosses to play around with.
All the plants were born around May 8, so these are all around day 10, give or take. I used 2G pots to try and keep the plants smaller, hope they stay manageable with the space I have. I used my own homemade soil, heavily amended and cooked for 6 weeks. Will use water only and topdress if necessary.
Here's some pics,

SPRqb1g.jpg

plKK9QI.jpg
Good luck brother!

Good luck brother!

Thanks brosef!!!

Subbed for a front row seat..

Welcome, enjoy the show.

Hoping you get a set a balls on each...those look like some great crosses.

Yes, 2 boys, 1 of each.

GL, watching this.
If you get what you want, what two you looking forward to breeding the most? I keep looking at the Sour Hound and thinking of the potential

Thanks my man! I plan the set Wizard Apprentice male all over the harem of gals in the big room. Sour Hound be one of them. Real good pain relief from that one, and I hope it carries through. More details later on all the crosses being made.

:pop:Pulling up a seat!

Welcome Sweetie!

UPDATE WEEK 3

Alrighty then, here we go!

So I removed the Zamaldelica Male, and 1 Zamaldelica female along with the 24K Fem into another rooms closet. Just to keep the different pollens separated. So I should see F4 Zamaldelica Express, and Zamal x 24K from here.

WlfXSV1.jpg

Zamaldelica Male

kmVhM2f.jpg

Zamaldelica Female

feMmigc.jpg

24K fem

yFZaU1C.jpg

In the big room we have

IxbWsbt.jpg

UZ4tfju.jpg

The Stable of gals,

Meph gals: Orange Diesel, Sour Livers, CDLC, Samsquatch, White Crack, Sour Hound

DP: Auto Glueberry OG, CBD Auto Compassion Lime

RocBudInc: Mystery bean

3qYTpY8.jpg

VTJnLD2.jpg

Wizard Apprentice Male

qe4AR3m.jpg

V6j4M5H.jpg

Wizard Apprentice Female

d44jIgW.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Day 28
4 weeks behind em, things are looking really good. Pollen is starting to fly and the gals are starting to flower pretty well. Had to rearrange and spread out the gals as they were getting pretty crowded. I honestly am surprised at how big they have gotten, didn't expect 2G of soil to produce plants this big.

lJKqodJ.jpg

NgkjitC.jpg

lkPhUrF.jpg

N6NUcww.jpg

B0STXHx.jpg

njLBsjA.jpg

4pNtPYr.jpg

Back