Night Owl Seeds Roasty's Chucking Legacy Pollen All Over Some Meph and Others (Hopefully)

So appropriate! :headbang:

Love the wild abandon..
Coming along for the ride McT.
:d5:

Welcome, glad to have ya along. :welcome:

Update 5 weeks in,

Noticed some deficiencies popping up, so I gave all the gals a nice nutritious top dressing. The watered them with a myco tea plus some fish hydrosolate. Been straight RO water till now. Going through 4-6 gallons a day, depending on how warm it gets. The Zamaldelica male got culled, and I collected some of his pollen for future use. The WA male is still doing his thang, and has a lot more ladies to please, so he's still kicking. Did my best at evening the canopy, just raised up the shorty's a little bit. Sour Hound looks to be the most advanced of the bunch, she's flowering nicely.

4al758u.jpg

VhioLXP.jpg

grP82Ua.jpg

52nrIW1.jpg

ufOKuMq.jpg

ig7qSWS.jpg

Sour Hound

Hjhk3Gp.jpg

Getting hungry

k61zLQ7.jpg

Closet

okEW0kC.jpg

Update 5 weeks in,

Noticed some deficiencies popping up, so I gave all the gals a nice nutritious top dressing. The watered them with a myco tea plus some fish hydrosolate. Been straight RO water till now. Going through 4-6 gallons a day, depending on how warm it gets. The Zamaldelica male got culled, and I collected some of his pollen for future use. The WA male is still doing his thang, and has a lot more ladies to please, so he's still kicking. Did my best at evening the canopy, just raised up the shorty's a little bit. Sour Hound looks to be the most advanced of the bunch, she's flowering nicely.

4al758u.jpg

VhioLXP.jpg

grP82Ua.jpg

52nrIW1.jpg

ufOKuMq.jpg

ig7qSWS.jpg

Sour Hound

Hjhk3Gp.jpg

Getting hungry

k61zLQ7.jpg

Closet

okEW0kC.jpg
Small pots of Organics will eventually run low and need a boost. Nice work to be on top of things. Hope you get some nice beans.

Small pots of Organics will eventually run low and need a boost. Nice work to be on top of things. Hope you get some nice beans.

Thanks slow, yeah I'm probably a week late on a few, but they should only need to go another 4-5 weeks, including a few weeks of fade. Hope all is well at your gardens bro.

Update 5 weeks in,

4al758u.jpg

VhioLXP.jpg

grP82Ua.jpg

52nrIW1.jpg

ufOKuMq.jpg

ig7qSWS.jpg

Sour Hound

Hjhk3Gp.jpg

Getting hungry

k61zLQ7.jpg

Closet

okEW0kC.jpg
Looking amazing ! Seeds are better when not overferted anyway. After this run, seeds for a lifetime,

Looking amazing ! Seeds are better when not overferted anyway. After this run, seeds for a lifetime,
Thanks dear, that's good to know. So use to growing for buds, saw deficiency and panicked. Now I know they're good to the finish line. Sure seeds for life, but I will most definitely share with interested peeps. Appreciate the heads up!

Well, she's in the big room, so Wizard Apprentice knocked her up already. And I think that was my last Sour Hound bean. Sorry amigo.

Damn I'm too late, oh well it was worth an ask :lol: . Maybe you could cross your future Sour Hound x Wizard's Apprentice to Zamadelica later down the line :eyebrows:

Damn I'm too late, oh well it was worth an ask :lol: . Maybe you could cross your future Sour Hound x Wizard's Apprentice to Zamadelica later down the line :eyebrows:
That is deffo a possibility, I'll have plenty of regular f4 ZE to work with.

Back