Night Owl Seeds Roasty's Chucking Legacy Pollen All Over Some Meph and Others (Hopefully)

8 weeks gone by, still going strong. Some natural fade is happening, but I think they only need a week or two to be ready. Calyx's are swelling on some, some might need 3 weeks. So here's a list of what's cooking,

(ZE) Zamaldelica Express F4
(WA) Wizard Apprentice F4 :fire::fire::fire:
Tropical Wizard F1
24K x ZE F1

Rocbud Mystery bean x WA F1
Rocbud Cookies and Chem x WA F1

DP Auto Glueberry OG x WA F1
DP Auto Compassion Lime CBD x WA F1

Meph Orange Diesel x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph White Crack x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph CDLC x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph Samsquatch OG x WA F1 :fire::fire:
Meph Sour Hound x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph Sour Livers x WA F1

OMFG guys, WTF was I thinking, how the eff am I going to grow all this out!:face: Well if it's worth doin, it's worth over doin, lol. Plus side is I got a lot of fun to be had, and apparently, Meph and NightOwl are hot items! Can't keep the stores open for more than an hour or two. Oh yeah I don't need seeds anymore.

Here's some pics,

MTQybUx.jpg

3Xu9J5p.jpg

This is the best look at Sour Hound I've had in weeks.
hvWjx8S.jpg

ydmV0Mi.jpg

kqNzPyT.jpg

Orange Diesel bud, seeds plumping.
77bBKQz.jpg

8 weeks gone by, still going strong. Some natural fade is happening, but I think they only need a week or two to be ready. Calyx's are swelling on some, some might need 3 weeks. So here's a list of what's cooking,

(ZE) Zamaldelica Express F4
(WA) Wizard Apprentice F4 :fire::fire::fire:
Tropical Wizard F1
24K x ZE F1

Rocbud Mystery bean x WA F1
Rocbud Cookies and Chem x WA F1

DP Auto Glueberry OG x WA F1
DP Auto Compassion Lime CBD x WA F1

Meph Orange Diesel x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph White Crack x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph CDLC x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph Samsquatch OG x WA F1 :fire::fire:
Meph Sour Hound x WA F1 :fire::fire::fire:
Meph Sour Livers x WA F1

OMFG guys, WTF was I thinking, how the eff am I going to grow all this out!:face: Well if it's worth doin, it's worth over doin, lol. Plus side is I got a lot of fun to be had, and apparently, Meph and NightOwl are hot items! Can't keep the stores open for more than an hour or two. Oh yeah I don't need seeds anymore.

Now its time to plan ahead, ZE pollen on everything

Oh and the rest of those sound ultra dank as well. I’m your huckleberry if you ever wanna toss some in the ole dream farm setup lol

Now its time to plan ahead, ZE pollen on everything

That must be a pretty special strain, I never grew one before So I didn't know. The WA is pretty special to me, that's why I dusted so many with it. Still plenty of time to play with that ZE going forward.

Sour hound was the very first meph strain I grew. It will always hold a very special place in my heart. I think a wizards hound sounds delightful.

Yeah the SH is special to me as well, probably the best pain meds I've had so far. I really hope that passes on to the next gen.

Oh and the rest of those sound ultra dank as well. I’m your huckleberry if you ever wanna toss some in the ole dream farm setup lol
Anything you want my grow bro!

Update 9 weeks in,

so this will probably be the last pics of the plants, they will likely mostly get chopped next weekend. I have popped a few seeds out of a few plants and they look nice. I'm going another week just to give immature seeds more time to finish, and that will also be around 6 weeks from pollination.

Group

2fX1p9B.jpg

d1i15iX.jpg

Rocbud Cookies and Chem, she's 2 weeks behind the majority.

o2JGura.jpg

Rocbud Mystery bean, she's about 1 week behind the rest. I'll call the offspring "Mysterio"

BCcBTJ1.jpg

Sour Livers (left) CBD Auto Compassion Lime (right)

p3lAYsD.jpg

The lovely Sour Hound, I like "Hound Whisperer" for offspring.

olFaoWf.jpg

The mighty CDLC, need a name for offspring.

UZkFDvp.jpg

Auto Glueberry OG

pZL7Mvm.jpg

White Crack, I'd like to call the offspring "Gandolf" but not sure if it's taken.

8yEHEiT.jpg

Wizard Apprentice

sHaoinZ.jpg

Samsquatch, I'll call the offspring "Wookie Shaman"

S1Lwthq.jpg

Here is Orange Diesel, Maybe call offspring "Orange Man Bad"

cFdz6Fk.jpg

Still need to name a few, open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Update 9 weeks in,

so this will probably be the last pics of the plants, they will likely mostly get chopped next weekend. I have popped a few seeds out of a few plants and they look nice. I'm going another week just to give immature seeds more time to finish, and that will also be around 6 weeks from pollination.

Group

2fX1p9B.jpg

d1i15iX.jpg

Rocbud Cookies and Chem, she's 2 weeks behind the majority.

o2JGura.jpg

Rocbud Mystery bean, she's about 1 week behind the rest. I'll call the offspring "Mysterio"

BCcBTJ1.jpg

Sour Livers (left) CBD Auto Compassion Lime (right)

p3lAYsD.jpg

The lovely Sour Hound, I like "Hound Whisperer" for offspring.

olFaoWf.jpg

The mighty CDLC, need a name for offspring.

UZkFDvp.jpg

Auto Glueberry OG

pZL7Mvm.jpg

White Crack, I'd like to call the offspring "Gandolf" but not sure if it's taken.

8yEHEiT.jpg

Wizard Apprentice

sHaoinZ.jpg

Samsquatch, I'll call the offspring "Wookie Shaman"

S1Lwthq.jpg

Here is Orange Diesel, Maybe call offspring "Trump Wizard"

cFdz6Fk.jpg

Still need to name a few, open to suggestions.
That sour hound is purrrrrrrty

That must be a pretty special strain, I never grew one before So I didn't know. The WA is pretty special to me, that's why I dusted so many with it. Still plenty of time to play with that ZE going forward.

Just based off of the description and what others have said its a highly recommended sativa strain, couple of landrace strains in Zamadelica If thats your thing. Recently I've been smoking alot more sativas so I'm a little biased :biggrin: everything is looking great :smoking:

Wow. Want to see how many thousand beans you get out of this run.
Nice to see you just leaving the males in the middle there,
not just seeding a branch or two of each of the ladies.
Seeds for life, you just made them!

Back