Seed Stockers Seedstockers Outdoor Grow and Show Summer 2022

I think the transplant went a-ok. They’re perked up today and definitely grew over night. I have them in a semi shady spot so they’re not getting blasted by the sun all day. When they get a little bigger I’ll get them more sun.
1EFBDCE5-533E-496C-9738-16A6C70A3F30.jpeg

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom

Morning update for the gurlz..

Thunder Banana Auto @56 days. i've noticed other TB's with a similar structure.. satellite branches growing up, not out.. and kind of short branches as well, like dinosaur arms :rofl:
8-2tb.jpg

Blackberry Gum Auto @62 days
8-2bbgA.jpg

Blackberry Gum Photo.. bent over a bit from winds, and tracking the early morning sun .. she's me favorite lil bush :smoking:
8-2bbgP.jpg

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

I think the transplant went a-ok. They’re perked up today and definitely grew over night. I have them in a semi shady spot so they’re not getting blasted by the sun all day. When they get a little bigger I’ll get them more sun.
View attachment 1495262
I transplant autos all the time bro I think it's just a myth saying you can't

Thunder Banana photo Day 56 :smoking:

20220806_142644.jpg

the flip here happenz in jus one more week, so she won't be gettin much bigger, lol, but she'z happee, so i'm happee & it'z all good :headbang: ppp

Well I hate to inform you all but my outdoor season is over:dammit: i had been fighting BR due to weather but it did spread like wildfire cause we have had some rain and everyday has been over 70% rh :yoinks::nono:so it was a losing battle but i gave it my best shot next time i will try again will something to help prevent BR but i did not know there was such a thing until it was too late this year.

Even with the issues it was a great time and a fun easy grow thank you ALL for letting me be apart of this I am really looking forward to running these girls inside because it was some amazing looking buds both girls had golf balls sized buds that were frosty and dense :woohoo::thanks: @St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark and anyone else that made this happen:vibe:

Apollo Black cherry auto day 72
image-jpg.1498499
image.jpg

Mac and crack auto day 72

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
Well I hate to inform you all but my outdoor season is over:dammit: i had been fighting BR due to weather but it did spread like wildfire cause we have had some rain and everyday has been over 70% rh :yoinks::nono:so it was a losing battle but i gave it my best shot next time i will try again will something to help prevent BR but i did not know there was such a thing until it was too late this year.

Even with the issues it was a great time and a fun easy grow thank you ALL for letting me be apart of this I am really looking forward to running these girls inside because it was some amazing looking buds both girls had golf balls sized buds that were frosty and dense :woohoo::thanks: @St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark and anyone else that made this happen:vibe:

Apollo Black cherry auto day 72
image-jpg.1498499
View attachment 1498498

Mac and crack auto day 72

View attachment 1498500View attachment 1498501
That's so sad to hear, hope you come back next year

Back