Seed Stockers Seedstockers Spring Grow 'n Show 2021 at AFN!

Seedstockers Spring Grow 'n Show 2021 poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that you didn't have to do that at all. I just want to make sure that I am doing right by community here and the excellent breeders that provide the genetics to grow. I feel like the effort people put into the genetics and the site here ought to be properly reciprocated and I want to make sure that I am doing right by everyone as I have a great deal of respect for the breeders and people running the grow and show and the site.
As far as im concerned your a great member on here and your ticking all the right boxes so no stress bro

I appreciate that you didn't have to do that at all. I just want to make sure that I am doing right by community here and the excellent breeders that provide the genetics to grow. I feel like the effort people put into the genetics and the site here ought to be properly reciprocated and I want to make sure that I am doing right by everyone as I have a great deal of respect for the breeders and people running the grow and show and the site.
Yeah, I think all of that get test seeds, want to give them the best show for the money. My indoor that turned outdoor grow this summer was a disaster with rot on everything except for my Asian Haze that got in Phyter in time. They ere growing and smelling great. It was a heartbreak for sure.

After the current grow, I will regrow those strains and highlight and tag those that gave me the seeds. It seems only right to give them the recognition and coverage for them giving me the seed. It just seems like an unpaid debt to me.

And I guess it supports AFN too. If some breeder or seed co sees the effort, it reflects on AFN. I absolutely love and try to support AFN where and when I can. Hell! I nagged Twenty20 enough on IG for them to come to AFN! LOL!

Just keep doing what you have been doing and supporting AFN! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think all of that get test seeds, want to give them the best show for the money. My indoor that turned outdoor grow this summer was a disaster with rot on everything except for my Asian Haze that got in Phyter in time. They ere growing and smelling great. It was a heartbreak for sure.

After the current grow, I will regrow those strains and highlight and tag those that gave me the seeds. It seems only right to give them the recognition and coverage for them giving me the seed. It just seems like an unpaid debt to me.

And I guess it supports AFN too. If some breeder or seed co sees the effort, it reflects on AFN. I absolutely love and try to support AFN where and when I can. Hell! I nagged Twenty20 enough on IG for them to come to AFN! LOL!

Just keep doing what you have been doing and supporting AFN! :thumbsup:
Bill all you can do is your best and as long as you post updates I can't see any vendor asking anything more especially when it comes to mould etc as mostly that's in the hands of the canna gods outside for sure

Bill all you can do is your best and as long as you post updates I can't see any vendor asking anything more especially when it comes to mould etc as mostly that's in the hands of the canna gods outside for sure
Yeah, I know that. It's just that's my sense of the order of things. They did me a favor by giving me the seeds and in my mind, I haven't fully fulfilled my part. That's just the way I am.

right folks if any of you would like to poll this may be my last shout I'm just tagging people who haven't posted a poll pic also your pic needs to be 1 pic with your plant showing in its pot so pick your best

11. @Shiva's Mistress

Sorry I've been away for a while!

Here's my tiny little Blackberry Gum Auto.

I'm just here to make up the numbers, hahahaahaaa!!

20210901 Auto Blackberry Gum (1).jpg

Think I will be having a J of her after breakfast tomorrow to celebrate!

Sorry I've been away for a while!

Here's my tiny little Blackberry Gum Auto.

I'm just here to make up the numbers, hahahaahaaa!!

20210901 Auto Blackberry Gum (1).jpg

Think I will be having a J of her after breakfast tomorrow to celebrate!
I know you got hammered weather wise this year and thanks for posting you pic

congratulations to the top 3 and i will pm you about prizes etc @Cultivators thanks so much for voting for your favourite pics

Congratulations on 1st place. One day I'll be able to grow a beast like yours.

Qb

Congratulations on 1st place. One day I'll be able to grow a beast like yours.

Qb
bro in all honesty if you tidied her up she would of looked so much better and I think you could of won it remember that for future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back