Seed Stockers Seedstockers Spring Grow 'n Show 2021 at AFN!

Seedstockers Spring Grow 'n Show 2021 poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies and Cream Auto
Day 54
Right, It's taken a while, but I'm slowly starting to think my C & C Auto, isn't an Auto :rofl: :wall: It's week 8 and still no sign of her flowering :shrug:
I had to remove alot of the lower bits, as she's so bloody tall now (4ft) and so bushy, they were getting no light, so no growth, not the best start :crying:
I slung her in a dark cupboard yesterday morning and I took her out today, after about 30hrs. I'm hoping that might help trigger her flower mode :shrug: we shall see :snooze:

View attachment 1338946View attachment 1339145View attachment 1338947View attachment 1339143
I had to double check, but she definitely should be an Auto :shrug:View attachment 1339144
@The Mugwamp
Alright buddy I was wondering if I could ask ya a thew question?
I'm growing a cookies and cream at the moment and like your previous grow mine has yet to go into flower I see you changed the light time, did it work? And did it mess the rest of your grow up?
as like you I have multiple auto plants in the tent any advice would be great, and did you grow cookies and cream again from the same seed packet and did it happen again,
Sorry for all the questions
Happy growing

@The Mugwamp
Alright buddy I was wondering if I could ask ya a thew question?
I'm growing a cookies and cream at the moment and like your previous grow mine has yet to go into flower I see you changed the light time, did it work? And did it mess the rest of your grow up?
as like you I have multiple auto plants in the tent any advice would be great, and did you grow cookies and cream again from the same seed packet and did it happen again,
Sorry for all the questions
Happy growing
Hi mate
To be honest I wish I'd never carried on with mine. I had to switch to 12/12 to get her to start flowering, which was fine for her, but the Auto's didn't like it as much. It definitely reduced yield, as what buds I did have were quite airy :cuss:
And no I haven't tried growing the strain again, as I'll never be sure if the bloody thing will be an Auto or not :crying:

Hi mate
To be honest I wish I'd never carried on with mine. I had to switch to 12/12 to get her to start flowering, which was fine for her, but the Auto's didn't like it as much. It definitely reduced yield, as what buds I did have were quite airy :cuss:
And no I haven't tried growing the strain again, as I'll never be sure if the bloody thing will be an Auto or not :crying:
Thanks buddy just wat I needed to hear well maybe I won't grown that cookies and cream auto again? Cheers for getting back to me

Hi mate
I am always afraid of having the bad luck of getting a photo plant, I can understand the annoyance..
Props for your honesty! :d5:

I am always afraid of having the bad luck of getting a photo plant, I can understand the annoyance..
Props for your honesty! :d5:
I have done pretty well so far so I'll take it on the chin and finish of this grow and try again but Hay it's all part of the learning it was bound to happen one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back