Seed Stockers Seedstockers Spring Grow 'n Show 2021 at AFN!

Seedstockers Spring Grow 'n Show 2021 poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't expect to be in the top 3, so a nice surprise :thumbsup:. Thanks to all who took the time to vote :toke: I'll get a couple of shirts and some seeds with me 3rd place prize. :jump: Congrats to St Tom and Qbgrower :d5:

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who voted and took part in the competition. These grow 'n' shows are one of the things that make the community here so great.

Now to work out what to buy?

Qb

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who voted and took part in the competition. These grow 'n' shows are one of the things that make the community here so great.

Now to work out what to buy?

Qb
I would highly recommend their Super Skunk....just don't look at my competition plant first LOL
It really is a super nice strain, the one I grew after and I'm still smoking was just so bloody perfect (if I may say so myself)

I would highly recommend their Super Skunk....just don't look at my competition plant first LOL
It really is a super nice strain, the one I grew after and I'm still smoking was just so bloody perfect (if I may say so myself)

Thanks for the suggestion. Not had a taste of Super Skunk since my first trip to the Dam. You look like you're making good use of that fc3000 and tent.

Qb

Everyone did a sterling job. @JSH1973 would win the bonsai competition by a country mile, if we had one. :pighug:
EP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back