Because of the greed of the seed market, we are now often left with no choice but to use fems in breeeding experiments. When canna is fully legal, I'd like to see some regulation of the seed market to end the practice of foisting F1 plants on us, and require a percentage of every seed companies stock be regular seed. Yes, there's going to be a lot of crying about that, but I don't see them crying about charging $20 for a goddamn seed!

Because of the greed of the seed market, we are now often left with no choice but to use fems in breeeding experiments. When canna is fully legal, I'd like to see some regulation of the seed market to end the practice of foisting F1 plants on us, and require a percentage of every seed companies stock be regular seed. Yes, there's going to be a lot of crying about that, but I don't see them crying about charging $20 for a goddamn seed!

Totally agree with you @pop22. Will be interesting what the future holds with more legalization.

I have 9 Blue Dragon sprouts. none of the Dragon's Blood sprouted... running at 28 watts, I had the plants too far from the light. Need to get a better way to raise and lower the plants, using rope ratchets on the light will waste too much space. So they stretched a bit. I've upped the power to 46 watts at the wall and raised the plants. Going to plant the other pots today, still deciding what I'll run.

Blue Dragon breeders pic1 -8-10-2017.jpg

I will continue the actual breeding project in its own thread. I'll post here on occasion and when I make changes/improvements to the cab.

Back