Sweet Seeds Sniper goes on a Sweet Safari

congrat's on the 3rd place with the mohan:drool:a stunning girl! funny you guy's started talking about fishing, i told my daughter yesterday, we would go to the mall.........yecch!
but thats where dick's sporting goods is , i am going to buy my fishing gear , for the year:grin:
that catfish was caught by that little girl, using the doodling method, i am sure:grin:
i have found that the sweetseeds genetic's are some of the most flavorful strains. i am totaly enjoying four of there strain's at the moment. and after a dragon run, i hope to be doing some more sweetseed's.:drool: still 24inch's of ice on the lake's:cuss:

nice flathead looking to get a canoe and trolling motor to hit the near by lake for bass and maybe some musky if they bite the place is full of standing timber its a predators paradise but there's crappie blugill and cats too Im just excited to not be stuck on the bank

funny astro that's where Im looking to get the canoe they are the only ones that carry the Coleman plastic scanoes other places carry the same canoe just a different brand and 100-200 bucks more

i just hate dealing with a bunch of dicks :grin: employees lol

shop america![video=youtube;86hwvNWwSL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86hwvNWwSL4[/video]

:grat: :drool: :drool:
Holy crap!! -that HB spiked her gonads big time! ...damn impressive fattening went down there... :grin: Mmmm, yup, that's the best SwSp I've seen yet,...LOL!- the buds look fake almost,...heavy frost, true to Sweet! You have the Christmas tree touch, just like AB said...several of your recent plants have all had similar shapes...I'd kill for the Sniper-Co "formula"- It ain't just the nutes man! ....Have her aromatics stabilized? Can you describe it? LOL- I'm doing a pinch and sniff of my camphor-like smelling one, and it's changed again some in the last month,.. less, medicinal, that's mellowed out and more spicy-floral is coming out,...so unique! -stuff gives me half-eyes every time too :roflcry: - typing very poorly just now! WOOO! *blink blink* ...Outstanding job again my friend! :bow: :ama: The streak continues!! ... Rep' ya when it actually counts!

yeap hb does help them fill out it has similar npk #'s as A.N.'s super bud blaster i think is the product name but the taste of the joints i smoked the other day sour lemon inhale with a cedary hint on exhale the buzz is a bit more uppy than i usually go for but mix a bit of mohan ram to bring more indy and now were talking :smoke:

i wish the 360 pics didn't disappear but hell just copy that pic then paste it 8 times and there you go

you really want my formula dial 666 ask for Luicy hell have you sign a contract for something don't know what as i didn't read it he said you wanta grow nice pot plants i said say no more where do i sign :rofl:

lol she was the experiment bud the ease of ph perfect the flower building of seagrow and id say its a success :thumbs: but lets not forget its mostly the genetics :grin:

final total for Sweet Special Auto 60.28 grams with zero stems due to the humidity i had to cut out all stems or risk mold

sniper you had a chance to test this one out yet? i was going to run the sweet special auto myself i've got few seeds at home. would love to see a smoke report on her :) thanks for sharing this lovely lady and congrats on the bud of the month nomination

Back