Sweet Seeds Sniper goes on a Sweet Safari

Wow, another beauty from the master. :clap: I love the structure of that girl - string a few lights and put a star on top and we're ready for Santa to arrive. :gthumb:

4.gif

thanks boogieman

Andy she was an experiment with ph perfect sensi half dose with seagrow 4-26-26 and then switching from the 4-26-26to Hawaiian bud i think the experiment was a success :grin:

thanks boogieman

Andy she was an experiment with ph perfect sensi half dose with seagrow 4-26-26 and then switching from the 4-26-26to Hawaiian bud i think the experiment was a success :grin:
it sure was mr sniper :pass:,look forward to you next sweet run Peace Kudo.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

thanks boogieman

it sure was mr sniper :pass:,look forward to you next sweet run Peace Kudo.jpg

thanks kudo i got some sweet plans but it'll be alittle bit

beautiful! like a cheerleader waving her pom pom's"Dancing Psiren":drool: i have mixed my medium, cleaned the tent, and will start soaking dragon seed's on saturday, for a april first start.:grin:
i will be soaking four rd and hope for two female's!! one sd femmed and one moonstone femmed.
in tent #2 our over the top friend, waira has gifted me some genuine lambsbread from jamaica, this was the strongest cannabis i have ever smoked. hope i can do it justice.:grin::hug:

oh the taste of this sweet special is just that special had an accident right after pics just before chop one of me kittys jumped up to the window and 1 limb dragged her back and was covered with hair i just tossed it in the hash plate the other is still drying but those hairy buds dry as dust so i picked the cat hair off and am smoking a joint right now :smoke:

but this is were i suffer the descriptions of the smell and taste of bud
edit: i just picked up cedar on the exhale

astro did you see my mohan ram got 3rd in the sweet seeds pic contest cant wait to see some Russians and i wish sativa didn't blow my head up that lambsbread is a special strain

Another lovely christmas tree! Always did like cheerleaders bouncing their "pom-poms"! LOL!!
:slap:

Astro,
I'd be femming the Lambsbread! Make sure i'd never run out. :grin: That's something you really want to keep around, as hard as it is to get.

thanks tex i may try and save as much of this ss as i can for fishing weather starting to warm up birds are a chirpin rain not snow is fallin cant wait to get my hands smelling fishy
again

We've already ran the crappie this spring, unfortunately we were a little early for the spawn. But this was nice...
01210019.jpg

Back