Definitely amazed at the way the sour liver turned out. I have learned from a semi expert. We have been blessed with many good turn outs. Had our share of nightmare's as well lol. The best part was when we got to smoke it !! :smokeit: Definitely several good looking plants in the competition. Happy growing and smoking to all :love:

This dang Seedsman kush is still growing been in the dark for a week
d606714a53bb7321833746cf1d452e62.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
@Fatr34

Why is this in "Live Stone Chat"? Just noticed the banner and tried to vote but the polls are closed. Is the banner referring to a different contest? Please tag me with a response as I am not watching this thread, thanks.

Why is this in "Live Stone Chat"? Just noticed the banner and tried to vote but the polls are closed. Is the banner referring to a different contest? Please tag me with a response as I am not watching this thread, thanks.
@Mañ'O'Green this one was run in LS and after it finished poll was open for a week. When I started the new 2 Liter bottle grow I put it in Cannazone

Wow! Some very nice looking Gurls, everyone! :d5:

Wow! This thread is great inspiration for my current Solo grow (also my first "real" grow). These pics are proof you can do a lot with a little! Would gladly smoke any of these. :baked:
Oh no you don't . :nono:

Back