Week 4 checkin
@Need4Weed

360BC0FC-9FB9-42B2-92C2-964FA84322F1.jpeg

@Need4Weed
Chosen Autoseed plant ...Autopounder....green and red tag

Hey guys! It's been a rough week as I stubbed my foot and broke my toe! :nono: Having arthritis makes it worse! Plus I have a real fear of having a toe cramp! :yoinks: So I'm finding several AutoSeed updates are missing and I'm guessing I'm the one who missed them! :shrug: So if you guys can help me out with the your week 5 update and battle plant choice, location , post or page # ... :thanks:

Hey guys! It's been a rough week as I stubbed my foot and broke my toe! :nono: Having arthritis makes it worse! Plus I have a real fear of having a toe cramp! :yoinks: So I'm finding several AutoSeed updates are missing and I'm guessing I'm the one who missed them! :shrug: So if you guys can help me out with the your week 5 update and battle plant choice, location , post or page # ... :thanks:

heya @Need4Weed my week 4 is here:https://www.autoflower.org/posts/2037670/
and week 5 is here: https://www.autoflower.org/posts/2046987/

Thanks @Rev. Green Genes
:d5:

I actually meant to post this in the Biggest Grow Battle thread, but I guess having so many pages opened, I posted in the wrong place! :doh:

@Need4Weed
Green and red tag chosen plant Autoseeds Autopounder
Pic with sis
Vid with the gang

FA40EC31-C450-40CF-A3CC-160251DEA978.jpeg
AA4FB51D-8D91-48DA-AE39-6BB00DF0B587.jpeg

@Need4Weed this week, I dunno what week it is. Auto GSC.

IMG_20190315_081847.jpg
IMG_20190315_081907.jpg

I don't know how I posted this here instead of the big thread... LOL. I'm reposting where it is supposed to be. Sorry for making you hunt it down.

Last edited:
Back