The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

@Waira, is it permissible to start my OD photoperiod plants for the comp earlier than 4/20? Just as long as I document germination…? Just thinking if I get a month indoors before planting OD they may do better? It’s ok if not. Just wanted to ask and see…

@Waira, is it permissible to start my OD photoperiod plants for the comp earlier than 4/20? Just as long as I document germination…? Just thinking if I get a month indoors before planting OD they may do better? It’s ok if not. Just wanted to ask and see…
And yes, would be interested in trying the phyter/ rot block. Every year so far I’ve had mold…

:jointman: totally fine, and noted on RotBlock- :thumbsup:

I'll get in PM with Bryan today and see what the gig will be!

This is why I have not started my outdoor… hail and ❄️ ⛄
95A877FF-C15B-4D70-9425-59C920CD987E.jpeg

Cracked open a jar of Snow G after 5 months cure today. So much gooder :biggrin: than it was when first harvested in the fall. Mellowed out a lot, not harsh any longer, and still sticky :smokeit:

Gas and maybe some lemon in there? Nice smoke if ya got things to get done .. is for me anyways
:thumbsup:

Helps with me physical pain as well .. am liking this one a lot :woohoo:

Good one @Twenty20 Adam
:toke:

Cracked open a jar of Snow G after 5 months cure today. So much gooder :biggrin: than it was when first harvested in the fall. Mellowed out a lot, not harsh any longer, and still sticky :smokeit:

Gas and maybe some lemon in there? Nice smoke if ya got things to get done .. is for me anyways
:thumbsup:

Helps with me physical pain as well .. am liking this one a lot :woohoo:

Good one @Twenty20 Adam
:toke:
I had been meaning to ask and I keep getting busy and forgetting but did you ever receive the prize beans I sent you this last year?

One of these days I am getting in on this one. :pass:

I don't think I have documented my germination for the photoperiods in a few years cause I start them so early. I usually just take my germination pic and entry pic when I get them transplanted in the ground outdoors.

Back