The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Happy 420 Friends!! It’s still raining here and in the 40’s! I have some strains in mind but probably won’t sprout till may.

I do multiple small plants per pot outdoors so I don't know if this comp is for me :shrug:Generally gonna be 4-5 plants per 10 gallon. 1 strain per pot though. Planning on a couple different dragon varieties this year. I did just get my worm castings in the mail today and will be mixing soil this weekend hopefully. Usually drop my seeds about a month from now
If you're OD's, it's your kinda Comp mate, this is all that matters! I grow small plants too, photo's in 7-10gal with a deliberate late start...
You'll see in-ground beasties to 2-3gal auto's on a porch, doesn't matter; it's the bud pics later that you're voted over, size is irrelevant on this deal!
Good pics are....

This year mold and earwigs won’t be my demise
Right on Newman, climb aboard! In fact, RotBlock is looking for a few more testers who haven't tried their product yet, you might be interested in this? Just ask several of us in this Comp, it's tried&true stuff - :thumbsup: They have a section here at AFN, so read up on it and get more details about it there... several pages back in this thread I lectured a bit about it as well- :rofl:
Happy 420 Friends!! It’s still raining here and in the 40’s! I have some strains in mind but probably won’t sprout till may.
Wow, still nasty-ish out?! No matter, you supposed to be going smaller anyway- :rolleyes2:
BTW, what gallon size pots are you considering? I think you'd enjoy plants in the 25-40gal range, so much easier to work on, treat if needed, all that stuff... Plus you can go more nuts with variety! Your gal will LOVE that- :hump:

I plan to do that late topping trick, get away from that single fat main cola gig and force a group of smaller, just as fine, less rot prone tops at the crown... Remeber what happened with Cherry WiFi's and Garilicane 2 years ago, when their tops did that burn and stall out thing? That's what turned me onto this, counterintuitive as it sounds,... I think it was around 9th-10th node I cut at; laterals shot up just right on Garlicane, CWF not as much but still OK...
The idea is to not have the laterals start further branching, rather keep that at little to none and let nice fat nugg's/mini colas form up along the nodes instead... worked a treat on Garlicane!
gar2.jpg

Happy 4/20 ............been celebrating wif a wakey-backy.....it was kinda outta necessity this morning, but soon turned celebratory!
Been STUPID all day with rosin from cured Fugue State and multi-strain live rosin to offset the STUPID of FS!
Who says they are mutually exclusive? :crying::passit: ... Cheers brother Bill, I wish you could join this year again... I am running Asian Haze, think I mentioned already? I cannot wait man I still go back and eye hump both of yours now and again! The little clone is a fav' of mine, she was sooo sexy with those frosty pom-pom buds all over her -:spels:

How do you like Fugue State? The smoke was very nice indeed to me, but the odd pepper/creamy + pungent aroma wasn't my cuppa truth be told... Try Sour Livers someday, that's another forgotten gem in my book... Oh and Cosmic Queen, damn she fine!

If you're OD's, it's your kinda Comp mate
I'll get in if allowed. But it's gonna be more of a pot full of plants pictures then individual plant pictures. And I'd love to try some rotblock. I'm in a forest and rot gets me every year around the 2nd week of September-ish. I did just get my worm castings in the mail today :eyebrows:
PXL_20230420_230158491.jpg

no u didn't, becuz -> this is a brand new thread :rofl: sillee waira :nonono: ppp
Oh right... :crying:... me head is still in the last Comp thread!
snap-out-of-it.gif
.......Hey, bite my roach, it's 4/20 and I gots an excuse! :rofl: :baked:

Cheers brudda!
...whatcha got on the grow docket this year? And how did you like the WWxBB? I'm telling ya, I think you'd love all the Females I've tried...
Skunk Special, OD Grapefruit, Mimosa Champagne, SexBud (apricot pheno!)...

I'll get in if allowed. But it's gonna be more of a pot full of plants pictures then individual plant pictures. And I'd love to try some rotblock. I'm in a forest and rot gets me every year around the 2nd week of September-ish. I did just get my worm castings in the mail today :eyebrows:
Nothing says you can't pick your single huckleberry out of a multi-pot.
If all are the same cross, even though technically not "one of three" choices, I doubt anybody will whinge about the whole pot taken as a "single" choice...? Even if so, the above still applies- :thumbsup:

Oh right... :crying:... me head is still in the last Comp thread! View attachment 1585791.......Hey, bite my roach, it's 4/20 and I gots an excuse! :rofl: :baked:

Cheers brudda!
...whatcha got on the grow docket this year? And how did you like the WWxBB? I'm telling ya, I think you'd love all the Females I've tried...
Skunk Special, OD Grapefruit, Mimosa Champagne, SexBud (apricot pheno!)...

hey, it'z all good...i def got a bit more than buzzed myself today, lol :baked: as for this year, they'll be all photoz, but as uzual, i still have no idea what i'm gonna grow :rofl: so far, i'm thinkin og kush, panty punch & runtz might be candidatez, but i got a couple of jean-o'z photo strainz i like the sound of too, so....decisionz, decisionz :wall: :rolleyes2: ppp

hey, it'z all good...i def got a bit more than buzzed myself today, lol :baked: as for this year, they'll be all photoz, but as uzual, i still have no idea what i'm gonna grow :rofl: so far, i'm thinkin og kush, panty punch & runtz might be candidatez, but i got a couple of jean-o'z photo strainz i like the sound of too, so....decisionz, decisionz :wall: :rolleyes2: ppp
...can't go wrong with Jean-O! I'm digging the Legend, outlier pheno as she is, she's still prime smoke... amazing unique aroma too, this one is similar to orange-cranberry scones with a menthol back note like Mimosa Champagne had...
At least you've had the chance to see several of them grown, and know they got the goods! Even more are in his tester thread and home base threads- :thumbsup:

Kindbuds germ pics Photoperiod.
Happy 4/21 all birthday boy here rolling in to tell y’all I’m in! I have 3 photos documented from sprout and will wait on autos for a while. Since this is open, I’ll post photo girls pics…
3584AE0E-2DD7-48A0-8D89-1555A2BEFD9A.jpeg
268269D3-540A-46E2-A8C8-11A8891B760C.jpeg
71CB0409-0E79-4945-85EA-625DB9620AF6.jpeg

The two ethos are doing great, the errors blackjack is struggling. They are in terracraft blend from Mother Earth. Got a lot of last years soil under a tarp with 4-4-4 dry fert from expert gardener (Walmart) . They will be going into 7-10 gal pots.

Back