The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I grew some super lemon haze from Farmers lab in BC that is very skunky. Checked their site and they offer a Original #1 skunk :thumbsup:
Thanks GH:cool1:
Wow that's kind of weird that the Super lemon Haze would be skunky? I wonder why that is?

I'm running a Super lemon, I got it from seed city this year.
IMG_20230715_202120682.jpg
I forget who the breeder is right now.:doh:
I'm hoping the Super lemon really isn't skunky. But if it is that's cool I guess too.

I bought citrus flavored real terps for my live rosin to mix up some Vape carts with.

I'm running the Super Citrus Haze seeds from last year seed purchase from Seedsman.

SCH 2022
IMG_20221004_184132959.jpg
IMG_20221024_074411391.jpg
IMG_20221024_205357957.jpg

What I grew last year and year before of the SCH was all kind of a lime smelling and tasting like citrus. A Good sativa buzz too. With an excellent harvest of about 2.5 plus elbows.
:toke::pass:

Last edited:

Thanks GH:cool1:
Wow that's kind of weird that the Super lemon Haze would be skunky? I wonder why that is?

I'm running a Super lemon, I got it from seed city this year. View attachment 1616499I forget who the breeder is right now.:doh:
I'm hoping the Super lemon really isn't skunky. But if it is that's cool I guess too.

I bought citrus flavored real terps for my live rosin to mix up some Vape carts with.

I'm running the Super Citrus Haze seeds from last year seed purchase from Seedsman.

SCH 2022
View attachment 1616491View attachment 1616490View attachment 1616489
What I grew last year and year before of the SCH was all kind of a lime smelling and tasting like citrus. A Good sativa buzz too. With an excellent harvest of about 2.5 plus elbows.
:toke::pass:
I'm going to plant directly into the ground next year. I want some monsters like that!

I'm going to plant directly into the ground next year. I want some monsters like that!

Most of these fibers pots are 30 gallon. I have a couple of 35s and one big pot that's a 65 gallon.

But Surely if you got the room to run in the ground absolutely run it.
Dig down about 16" or 20" inches deep then your custom soil in.

A Seed plants will have a tap Root and go a little bit deeper than what a clone will.
A clone will spread out over a larger area.

If I was to plant in the ground again with a clone.

I would dig up area about
6ft x 6ft x 16" to 20" inches deep.
I mite line the perimeter with untreated wood.
If I was worried about woodchucks or animals that burrow down eat the roots.
I would just put some chicken wire at the bottom of the dugout hole.

If I had sandy soil I might buy one of those cheap tarps or landscape plastic. Punch a bunch of small holes in the liner and line the hole at the very bottom and then put my custom soil on top of it to help retain my water so I didn't lose the water so quickly.

If I had good soil to work with that was already in the property.
Then I would just amend that soil and use about 30% lava rock or expanded clay pellets, or pee stone, throw in a couple bales of Coco Cairo and then a buttload of amendments and a lot of worm castings and biochar, Eggs and fish guts, all the vegetable matter and composted cow manure and horse manure, sheep, alpaca, llama, all you can put into your hole you name it, put in all the good stuff that support the microbe life and live worm's.

Yeah that'd be a good setup. You mite be able to grow a large yielding plant.
20200825_125104.jpg
20200916_170158.jpg

:thumbsup: :coco::toke:

Most of these fibers pots are 30 gallon. I have a couple of 35s and one big pot that's a 65 gallon.

But Surely if you got the room to run in the ground absolutely run it.
Dig down about 16" or 20" inches deep then your custom soil in.

A Seed plants will have a tap Root and go a little bit deeper than what a clone will.
A clone will spread out over a larger area.

If I was to plant in the ground again with a clone.

I would dig up area about
6ft x 6ft x 16" to 20" inches deep.
I mite line the perimeter with untreated wood.
If I was worried about woodchucks or animals that burrow down eat the roots.
I would just put some chicken wire at the bottom of the dugout hole.

If I had sandy soil I might buy one of those cheap tarps or landscape plastic. Punch a bunch of small holes in the liner and line the hole at the very bottom and then put my custom soil on top of it to help retain my water so I didn't lose the water so quickly.

If I had good soil to work with that was already in the property.
Then I would just amend that soil and use about 30% lava rock or expanded clay pellets, or pee stone, throw in a couple bales of Coco Cairo and then a buttload of amendments and a lot of worm castings and biochar, Eggs and fish guts, all the vegetable matter and composted cow manure and horse manure, sheep, alpaca, llama, all you can put into your hole you name it, put in all the good stuff that support the microbe life and live worm's.

Yeah that'd be a good setup. You mite be able to grow a large yielding plant.
View attachment 1616577View attachment 1616586
:thumbsup: :coco::toke:
When I was a kid, we had a bay leaf tree about the size of that monster!

Fire OG Kush updates
@Waira

Your girls are looking real good... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for not having a lot of time this year you're doing an excellent job.:toke::headbang::pass:

Well the weather here as been pretty decent. We've had some rain the last night and rain on Tuesday pretty good rain on that day. Had got about 1/2in.
The Temp's have been running between 62°f low at night to 82°f high in the heat of the day.

We've had some clear skies but still overcast with smoke an overcast days as well. Had a storm come through but it really didn't hit us in my area. If it did I didn't see diddly for rain. Maybe a 16th of an inch. Mostly just a lot of blow and darkness.

I've had a lot of darkness this year.
One of the plants that I almost put in this competition, the Frozen Coke has flipped back and forth from good to bad to ugly
( re-veged ) and presently looks terrible.
I doubt if I can save her at this point? But I'm going to run it out and see what happens.?
:shrug: ⬇️:raccacooniecrosseye: Frozen Coke
IMG_20230720_085251433_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg

I've been running the FOGK for 4 years and it seems to be the most consistent plant that I've ran consecutively outside and inside. Even from seed to seed it seems to be pretty consistent.

I can't say I'm very impressed but, I am mostly impressed.:astar:

I think I will continue to keep this plant in my stable for years to come yet. It's still a #1 favorite around my area with my friends and clients.

I've worked these plants pretty good over the last week. I still have to pull them down again as they have been growing straight to the sky.
I'll Most likely top all of the main large branches today and tomorrow. As we're rounding the corner getting ready to flower in another 3 weeks. By August 10th these girls will all be putting on there fall flowering dresses. Some before, some after but thereabouts.

Fire OG Kush
Breeder Big head seeds

Pic's daily over the last week
IMG_20230720_085046196_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20230720_085057785_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20230720_073835301~2.jpg
IMG_20230720_085203007_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
IMG_20230720_073823091~2.jpg
IMG_20230721_073853794.jpg
IMG_20230720_132712325.jpg

Because of the way these pics loaded up. I'm not sure which ones first and which ones last. But the one with Tyson in it was this morning. For sure. :bump::vibes:

Super Citrus Haze update
@Waira

I absolutely love this plant. I don't even think I can get the seeds anymore now. I think I'm going to order some silver colitis and I'm going to take a couple of branches from this plant and slathering with some silver colitis and try and make some seeds for this strain.

Super Citrus Haze
Breeder Seedsman

IMG_20230720_073523961.jpg
IMG_20230721_074042551.jpg
IMG_20230720_073625164~2.jpg
IMG_20230720_132450904.jpg
IMG_20230721_074042551~2.jpg
IMG_20230720_084954861_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20230721_074025924~2.jpg

The same here with how they loaded up. The pic with Tyson in it was from this morning.:cools::vibes::jointman:

50 Shades of Grape, day 37.

I bent her main this week to give some other bud sites a chance. She's about to start stretch (I hope) but is having a little trouble with the heatwave. I think the pot is just heating up too much.

That said, I'm pretty happy with where she is on day 37.

20230721_071120.jpg

Back