The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

So I think I have to cut down the greenhouse due to mold. Would you guys call it quits if the bracts that first appear are all molding on all the plants? RotBlock did nothing
375DD828-A75D-4FF5-A0BB-E9E3E19C4981.jpeg
E207E9D0-FE92-4232-8A9F-6222B311A116.jpeg

So I think I have to cut down the greenhouse due to mold. Would you guys call it quits if the bracts that first appear are all molding on all the plants? RotBlock did nothing
Well that stinks! If it's mold it's adviseable to bin the plant isn't it? At the least you know the fans aren't keeping enough airflow to prevent it and you can focus on a fix.

Well that stinks! If it's mold it's adviseable to bin the plant isn't it? At the least you know the fans aren't keeping enough airflow to prevent it and you can focus on a fix.
agreed, I am composting my best looking plants ever today, woke up with a headache just stressing on it but life happens. I have these back up clones that are 4ft tall anyway maybe I’ll take more clones off them and set them out and train them super wide and open and let them naturally flower. Then once that starts I’ll clam the greenhouse and put in a house size dehumidifier and keep it insanely dry for the duration of flower. Probably cheaper than running both lights and dehumidifier indoors.
New unicorn poop clones Well outgrown their 1g pots and about hitting the lights in my tent, they’d close to fill the greenhouse before flower I’d reckon
A8494D47-92B2-4ABA-A7D3-A88AFF408BB5.jpeg

Weekly Update GTG
Hey y'all :headbang::cheers::smokeout:@Waira Weekly Update

We've been getting plenty of rain here recently. :bow:

It Rained yesterday for about 8 or 9 hours. All of my tanks and barrels are full and overflowing. I think about 4 hours into the rain the tanks were overflowing.:thumbsup:
I got enough rainwater now to probably to get me through the entire six week span until we get to flowering in August.:cooldance:

The Temps have been a little chilly, temperature right now 66° at 9:30 this morning the high may get to 78°.
It's seriously overcast right now. This overcast as lasted for probably about 4 days. We had a little sunny hazy spot for a couple of hours early the day before yesterday and that's been about it for quite a few days.:nono: had a lot of overcast this summer due to smoke and weather mostly the forest fire smoke though. Has really covered the sky this year. This is a repeat of 2021 summer.

I haven't tweaked, twerked or pulled on the girls, I didn't even pick a leaf off in last three or four days now.
Been bit busy, haven't had time to do a lot. I did pick off a couple of the fatter leaves Sunday or Monday. But that's it since last post.

Will be making a strong Alaskan fish poo Tea with extra blood meal, bone meal, humic acid, dolomite lime, C90 rare Earth minerals, worm castings, sea kelp. Also a generous portion of vermiculite as a top dressing before I pour the tea.

Super Citrus Haze

IMG_20230713_075924823.jpg
IMG_20230713_080029511.jpg

:smokeit:

The Crazy Kush I replaced at the beginning of the season is really starting to get some size to it. I definitely won't be sticking any of the early versions out before the first of June ever again.
...something about that 13-14 light hours threshold seems to be a real factor,...combined with longer 18+ hour indoor starting nursery stage it really can set the trigger feather-light!
I think earlier would be fine, just no more than 15 hours of light, maybe 14?
I was biting my nails a bit on the UEL when I put her out, breeder said she's very twitchy but then he's at high Lat's (Denmark I think)...
So far so good, I hope she holds steady through the next month at least!
The 304 hasn’t required much of anything as it’s supposed to be a pretty easy grow.
Fat 3-wood club head buds look to be coming on her - :thumbsup:

All plants are in flowering.Auto Creeper too!This is little disappointment,she can has longer vegetation,moreover has purple color buds?! :confused1:
It's posible?
Problem with plant pest is on over,pest isn't be in resin. 🙂
Outdoor life can do some irritating things with auto's sometimes, cultivar dependent usually... Plus it's SSSC, which has shown pretty hit&miss pheno stability in others grows over the years...
Weird to get a purple expression, I don't recall ever seeing that even when it first came out and AFN tested them. Rumor has it that Creeper is at least part Midas (Rare Dankness); SSSC doesn't disclose any info about Creeper, only the Williams Wonder auto side of the parentage...
That's rather alarming mate :doh: ...and quite strange fir it to so selectively hit just those pre-sex calyxes... I'd get with Bryan in PM about this situation...
I'm shocked RotBlock didn't quell this! ... mixed cultivars, or same/clones? What was the RH% like lately, and air movement?
hmmm.gif

>>> update for me <<<

The girls are picking up speed and loving the bigger shoes - :woohoo1:

>>> Asian Haze semi-auto -- @WildBill - very likely I'll have to top her, to slow the vertical boom down!
ahz1.jpg

>>> Grenadine mystery? girl
grn1.jpg

>>> Humboldt Affy @Twenty20 Adam ...some meaty paws on her...
ha1.jpg

>>> Miss K' semi'
msk1.jpg

>>> Rose Spice ... a promising start Adam :thumbsup:
rs1.jpg

>>> Sour Strawburied
ss1.jpg

>>> Ultra Early Love
...digging her heavy toothy margins!
UEL1.jpg

...something about that 13-14 light hours threshold seems to be a real factor,...combined with longer 18+ hour indoor starting nursery stage it really can set the trigger feather-light!
I think earlier would be fine, just no more than 15 hours of light, maybe 14?
I was biting my nails a bit on the UEL when I put her out, breeder said she's very twitchy but then he's at high Lat's (Denmark I think)...
So far so good, I hope she holds steady through the next month at least!

Fat 3-wood club head buds look to be coming on her - :thumbsup:

Outdoor life can do some irritating things with auto's sometimes, cultivar dependent usually... Plus it's SSSC, which has shown pretty hit&miss pheno stability in others grows over the years...
Weird to get a purple expression, I don't recall ever seeing that even when it first came out and AFN tested them. Rumor has it that Creeper is at least part Midas (Rare Dankness); SSSC doesn't disclose any info about Creeper, only the Williams Wonder auto side of the parentage...

That's rather alarming mate :doh: ...and quite strange fir it to so selectively hit just those pre-sex calyxes... I'd get with Bryan in PM about this situation...
I'm shocked RotBlock didn't quell this! ... mixed cultivars, or same/clones? What was the RH% like lately, and air movement? View attachment 1613948

>>> update for me <<<

The girls are picking up speed and loving the bigger shoes - :woohoo1:

>>> Asian Haze semi-auto -- @WildBill - very likely I'll have to top her, to slow the vertical boom down!
View attachment 1613949

>>> Grenadine mystery? girl
View attachment 1613950

>>> Humboldt Affy @Twenty20 Adam ...some meaty paws on her...
View attachment 1613951

>>> Miss K' semi'
View attachment 1613952

>>> Rose Spice ... a promising start Adam :thumbsup:
View attachment 1613953

>>> Sour Strawburied
View attachment 1613954

>>> Ultra Early Love ...digging her heavy toothy margins!
View attachment 1613955
Looking fantastic. I think you really missed out if you didn't get the Funky Miracle going though. That one is really special

Back