The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Warming up. 71 outside today. 96 in the greenhouse. Seeds will go in next weekend
PXL_20230507_031727967.jpg
PXL_20230506_192130664.jpg

Been a lot of dampening off and seedling issues so far this season that I've seen. I kinda wonder if there isn't some kind of natural influence at play 🤔 just so many cultivars from different companies and with good growers having issues makes me scratch my noodle a bit???

I got the outdoor photoperiods in the ground yesterday!! Whoop whoop let the fun begin!!! I also got the autos germinating in solo cups but I did a direct soil germination so I'll get official cards and entry pics when the crest the soil. I dropped a few Bloody Cheese beans that are about 4 years old I'm hoping I can run one of them in the comp as I really enjoyed that stinky strain, it reminded me of hot sour baby poop with its potent terps and oddly I really enjoyed it lol... Terp profiles are crazy how some of the nasty aroma's can be pleasant coming from cannabis....
Speed Racer S1
20230507_114826.jpg

Crazy Kush S1
20230507_114835.jpg

Skunk Hero F1
20230507_114842.jpg

Been a lot of dampening off and seedling issues so far this season that I've seen. I kinda wonder if there isn't some kind of natural influence at play 🤔 just so many cultivars from different companies and with good growers having issues makes me scratch my noodle a bit???
It’s funny because we have a jasmine that looks 1/2 dead and my wife was at her garden club event talking to a master gardener and they were seeing the same thing in other yards with a jasmine. With all the weird weather and rain I chalk it up to environmental factors.

ok, meant to post this las nite....but got drunk instead :rofl: :drunks: anyhoo, beanz were put into soak on fri nite & will be gettin planted tonite :thumbsup: i'll be plantin a couple more as well, but not for a couple more weekz yet & theze will be my main 5, from which i'll pick entrantz once they get a little size to em & get tranzplanted outside around jun 1st ;) theze are all photoz & include runtz, lemon skunk, smell of success, green scout cookiez & what i think is sum kinda haze cross, but can't remember the name :shrug: @Waira would know, cuz he'z who i got em from a couple yearz ago for prize beanz, lol....so ask him :smokeit: ppp

20230505_225043.jpg
20230505_225100.jpg

So, got the big clones of MZ R1 uppotted and the little seedlings too. Clones up to 4 gal and seedlings to 1 gal. Spent their first day OD in the yard and last night on the porch. Temps are getting down to high 30s. I figure the porch will be ok. Before leaving for work I’ll place them out again for the sun.

It’s funny because we have a jasmine that looks 1/2 dead and my wife was at her garden club event talking to a master gardener and they were seeing the same thing in other yards with a jasmine. With all the weird weather and rain I chalk it up to environmental factors.
I was curious if maybe solar flares or something along that lines could possibly cause issues. I had poor germination with some of my veggies this year not anything canna related but still a germination issue never the less. Something odd definitely seems at play.

I was curious if maybe solar flares or something along that lines could possibly cause issues. I had poor germination with some of my veggies this year not anything canna related but still a germination issue never the less. Something odd definitely seems at play.
Last winter, early… I had problems with germing. Got some started, then three sets of seeds after we’re all “shot” . Lost 3 Barney’s farm, some SS, atlas fog dog, a couple errors fruit autos. About $70 in seed. Would pop up, then damp off or come up and keel over instantly. Usually soaked seeds and then planted in solos. Had to start using the peat pellets from jiffy. That’s how I got thru it.

I agree with first-hand experience! :face:

Back