Triple Grape day 44 from seedling.

She's finished stretching and is forming her buds. She's about 60 cm/ 24 inches high and her width is pretty much the same as her height. She's going to be a frosty plant and thus far without much of an odor. Could be a good choice for stealth grows.

Thanks for checking out this thread! :toke:
Looking really nice and healthy bet it’s gonna be frosty as hell

Triple Grape - Day 52 from seedling

Buds are putting on weight and getting frosty. She's developing a citrus smell, but it's not a strong smell. Triple Grape is a good choice for stealth grows. Around 15% of her trichs are amber as of today.

All in all a very impressive plant, very easy to grow. I'm really looking forward to her heightened frosty appearance and continued weight gain! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tg1.jpg
    tg1.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 107
  • tg2.JPG
    tg2.JPG
    383.1 KB · Views: 105
52 days & amber already is fast. Your buds are fatter than mine. Mine r starting to fatten up. Looks good man.

52 days & amber already is fast. Your buds are fatter than mine. Mine r starting to fatten up. Looks good man.
Thanks!

I would guess that I'm using a smaller sized pot than you are which is why my plant is a bit further along than yours. The larger the pot size the longer it takes for a plant to mature, but your plant will be a larger plant than mine and give you a higher yield than what I'll get. :thumbsup:

Triple Grape - Day 60 from seedling

Her trichs are now 100% amber and she's putting on a lot of weight. I no longer think that this strain would be a good choice for stealth grows as her smell has become much stronger since I last posted on this thread. I would guess that comes from the Tyrone Stomper side of her family as I've read that strain is a stinker. Kind of a citrus smell, but I'm not really sure what the scent is. It just smells like really great weed! :cooldance:

Attachments

• tg1.JPG
    tg1.JPG
    313.8 KB · Views: 102
  • tg2.jpg
    tg2.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 97
  • tg3.JPG
    tg3.JPG
    382.3 KB · Views: 102
Triple Grape - Day 60 from seedling

Her trichs are now 100% amber and she's putting on a lot of weight. I no longer think that this strain would be a good choice for stealth grows as her smell has become much stronger since I last posted on this thread. I would guess that comes from the Tyrone Stomper side of her family as I've read that strain is a stinker. Kind of a citrus smell, but I'm not really sure what the scent is. It just smells like really great weed! :cooldance:
Looking good man. Mine is fattening up but not as fat as yours yet.

Thanks! Here's a photo of her tied up like a bouquet of roses. She's really fattening up now.

Attachments

• tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 89
Back