Microwave

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Triple Grape - Double Grape x Tyrone Stomper

Hola Amigos - I decided to chronicle my Triple Grape grow since nobody else has yet chronicled this strain on AFN.

First and foremost, I'm hardly a super grower. I grow a few plants per year for my and my wife's personal head stash. I'm not out to win grow battles, I grow purely for personal enjoyment!

I'm growing using Happy Frog soil in a 1 or 1.5 gallon pot (I'm not sure of the size) and using General Hydroponics nutes (Floralicious Plus, FloraDuo A, FloraDuo B and Liquid Koolbloom). I'm growing in a 2x2x4 tent using a 90 watt ufo full spectrum led light which I keep on 24/0 i.e. it's on all the time.

These photos are of my girl at day 31 from seedling. She's approx. 45 cm/18 inches high and 30 cm/12 inches across. I haven't trained her in any way except for snipping off 4 fan leaves a week ago so that light could better reach her bud sites. She's been a breeze to grow thus far, she's just now stretching.

Enjoy and I sincerely hope that others find this journal useful. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tg1.jpg
    tg1.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 224
  • tg2.JPG
    tg2.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 206
Triple Grape day 37 from seedling.

She's in the midst of her growth spurt. Her height is now 58 cm/21 inches and she's roughly as wide as she is tall. She hasn't developed a smell, we'll see if she becomes a stinker as she ages.

This strain has grown itself and seems to be thoroughly enjoying life as an only child. I've done no training except for the occasional snipping of a fan leaf so that the bud sites can all see the light. The 3rd photo is in my narrow grow tent, not much room for growing 2 mature plants at the same time.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tg1.jpg
    tg1.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 150
  • tg2.JPG
    tg2.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 170
  • tg3.jpg
    tg3.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 136
Nice job!

I'm like you, not a super grower and I'm not looking for stroke jobs on my grows or techniques. I look to grow some buds to smoke and have stashed to treat myself and have fun while doing it. Your plants look good and I know exactly what you mean with limited grow space and I am constantly adjusting my grows and experimenting. Plain and simple, If you're getting the results your happy with, that's all that counts!

Keep growin bro!

Nice job!

I'm like you, not a super grower and I'm not looking for stroke jobs on my grows or techniques. I look to grow some buds to smoke and have stashed to treat myself and have fun while doing it. Your plants look good and I know exactly what you mean with limited grow space and I am constantly adjusting my grows and experimenting. Plain and simple, If you're getting the results your happy with, that's all that counts!

Keep growin bro!

Thanks!! I do some LST on strains that I think will be large ones due to my smallish grow space, but I reckon that Triple Grape will be a medium sized plant for me so no training is needed. Growing is a fun hobby for my wife and I, and of course the buds are cool to enjoy! :smoking:

Thanks!! I do some LST on strains that I think will be large ones due to my smallish grow space, but I reckon that Triple Grape will be a medium sized plant for me so no training is needed. Growing is a fun hobby for my wife and I, and of course the buds are cool to enjoy! :smoking:
looking great my friend and nice to meet you also its a very rewarding hobby I've got to agree with that :d5:

Triple Grape day 44 from seedling.

She's finished stretching and is forming her buds. She's about 60 cm/ 24 inches high and her width is pretty much the same as her height. She's going to be a frosty plant and thus far without much of an odor. Could be a good choice for stealth grows.

Thanks for checking out this thread! :toke:

Attachments

• tg1.jpg
    tg1.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 169
  • tg2.JPG
    tg2.JPG
    241.3 KB · Views: 144
Back