Day 81 from seedling

Chop! Here are a few photos from just before I harvested her.

AEAE937E-9947-4E62-A6EE-02CA0B7ADDBD.jpeg3D990CC5-7470-445C-9620-5B3D82A4D8E2.jpeg0E1991B7-66AA-4ECE-87E8-BF1C086AE924.jpeg

All in all Triple Grape was a very easy and very low maintenance plant to grow. It would be good to stake up her side colas because they were too heavy for her branches to remain upright, but with my narrow grow tent I simply let the branches lean against the sides of the tent.

Triple Grape is a frosty strain, just as advertised. She became a stinker as her buds formed, I would say a sweet citrus smell. I have no idea what her dry weight will be but I'm sure that it will be plenty for this house.

Thanks Daz for creating a strain that's been a joy to grow and I sincerely hope that this grow journal will be helpful to others! :toke:

Thanks! I’ve been tasting some of the buds throughout the grow and have been impressed with the quality of the uncured smoke. Great genetics! A 60 day cure should be enough time to sample and discover just what Triple Grape is really like.

Thanks for following my journal! :toke:

Thanks! I’ve been tasting some of the buds throughout the grow and have been impressed with the quality of the uncured smoke. Great genetics! A 60 day cure should be enough time to sample and discover just what Triple Grape is really like.

Thanks for following my journal! :toke:
Great job and I can’t wait to try some frosty grape genes myself!

Back