Grimmus

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:thanks: @Marshydro for the new gear. Love the quality of the tent. And the tsl2000 lights it up great. I’m going to run 1 glueberry og, 1bloody skunk, and 1 Northern Lights. All autos. Everything should be up and going by next weekend. I’ll update when the first set of true leaves pop.
:photog:
FA15738C-5740-4FB5-BE7E-6C648421B35A.jpeg

Thanks! Another bloody skunk for me to watch :smoking:

Pulling up a seat, just started my journal today

I was so excited to get more mars hydro stickers when i bought my 4x4 last week, guess what, they did not even include them :C and after i praised them in a pm for such great stickers lol. my 2.3x2.3 had them included so i dunno what to think :smoking:

I was so excited to get more mars hydro stickers when i bought my 4x4 last week, guess what, they did not even include them :C and after i praised them in a pm for such great stickers lol. my 2.3x2.3 had them included so i dunno what to think :smoking:
I’m not sure. That seems to be a new thing. The lights I bought a year ago didn’t come with any. But all the newer lights with dimmer knob did.

Bought a tsl2000 right before the 4/20 sale, love paying full price, lol. It made a huge difference in my grow . Within 2 days they all showed noticeable growth! I'm going to buy a 2nd.

:thanks: @Marshydro for the new gear. Love the quality of the tent. And the tsl2000 lights it up great. I’m going to run 1 glueberry og, 1bloody skunk, and 1 Northern Lights. All autos. Everything should be up and going by next weekend. I’ll update when the first set of true leaves pop.
:photog:View attachment 1313354
Wish I had bought that light , should of done more homework when buying my kit. Thought I did lol. I opted for the vipar spectra p2000 206w from the wall. It cost more than the tsl due to being on offer in uk has more leds and more wattage, no brainer. Think I will upgrade . Will be following your grow buddy. And nice to meet you.
The Sheriff

Back