They look beautiful :yoinks:

I could not take it anymore and bought some bloody skunk and red poison on seedsman last night wish me luck on the mail getting to me ;)

Last edited:
They look beautiful :yoinks:

I could not take it anymore and bought some bloody skunk and red poison on seedsman last night wish me luck on the mail getting to me ;)
Seedsman has been my go to see bank. One time customs took the package and seedsman resent the order and that one arrived. I will say, you want to order atleast a month before you need them. Shipping seems to take 2-3 weeks for me. You’re going to love the bloody skunks. I wish all of my plants were bloodies this round. Beautiful growing plant with very stable genetics.

Wow, Grimmus, those plants look excellent. Really lovely colors coming in as well. I apologize for not stopping in sooner. Impressive grow!

Wow, Grimmus, those plants look excellent. Really lovely colors coming in as well. I apologize for not stopping in sooner. Impressive grow!
Better late then never. And thank you. I never do this much training on autos. But they seem to respond well.

:chimp:

Seedsman has been my go to see bank. One time customs took the package and seedsman resent the order and that one arrived. I will say, you want to order atleast a month before you need them. Shipping seems to take 2-3 weeks for me. You’re going to love the bloody skunks. I wish all of my plants were bloodies this round. Beautiful growing plant with very stable genetics.
I did not pay the extra $9 for insurance but i think i will be fine, i got a email saying they sent my order in a larger batch and when it gets to the states they will send me a tracking number. i'm ok with it taking 2-4 weeks to get here i am on almost week 8 on both my tents, i think by the time i am done drying they should surely be here.

My order: $61.90 not a bad deal i think :D
  • Bloody Skunk Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  • Zkittlez Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  • Red Poison Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
  • FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – Seedsman Northern Lights Auto - 3
  • FREE - FREE SEEDS from SWEET SEEDS - 2 FREE SEED
  • FREE - Autoflowering Freebies - Seedsman Lemon Auto - 3
i heard the northern lights takes 100+ days and the reviews don't look good for germing the lemon's but free seeds are free seeds i won't complain lol
I'll tag you when i start my bloody skunk run :smoking:

Last edited:
I did not pay the extra $9 for insurance but i think i will be fine, i got a email saying they sent my order in a larger batch and when it gets to the states they will send me a tracking number. i'm ok with it taking 2-4 weeks to get here i am on almost week 8 on both my tents, i think by the time i am done drying they should surely be here.

i heard the northern lights takes 100+ days and the reviews don't look good for germing the lemon's but free seeds are free seeds i won't complain lol
All of my freebies germinated. Same ones, northern lights and lemon. They seem to be growing good. I had one northern not auto at week 5 so I took it out.

I’ve had good luck with their freebies. 100% germination on all seeds so far. I did have a northern lights not auto by week 5 so I took it out. But all in all seedsman has quality seeds. I’ll be watching for the tag and will follow when you get started.

All of my freebies germinated. Same ones, northern lights and lemon. They seem to be growing good. I had one northern not auto at week 5 so I took it out.

I’ve had good luck with their freebies. 100% germination on all seeds so far. I did have a northern lights not auto by week 5 so I took it out. But all in all seedsman has quality seeds. I’ll be watching for the tag and will follow when you get started.
Sounds like good stuff then :smoking:

While i was reading reviews on northern lights on seedsman i seen someone say the same thing about getting a non auto and they contacted seedsman and got a replacement freebie 3pack. Might be worth a shot if you wanted to try and get a replacement.

5BBF791F-E3AD-4521-A202-7295511B44C7.jpeg
8FFE861D-789B-4D30-8072-677B43D11EF9.jpeg
75433ACB-1F13-483C-8618-B38CDF025E3F.jpeg
494A5EE1-2FCF-4F8A-A40F-60594A6C5DFB.jpeg
D871958A-71FA-4AFE-B354-CA35BA38D9E3.jpeg

Looking good. what day/week are they now? i forget

Back