fuck yeah man very frosty stuff:snow2:

6.5 ozs of dried bloody skunk. Smell is earthy and skunky with a sweet undertone. Taste the same as it smells. Very interesting and exotic. High is uplifting but stony if that makes sense. That’s with just drying. I can’t wait to try after a month of curing. The tsl2000 did a great job. I don’t think I showed it’s full potential yield wise but it will grow frosty dense buds. I’ll try another round with this set up closer to winter when I have more time and less temp issues. See if I can’t get the yield closer to 1.25gs a watt.
70A31D50-0BD7-42AC-99C8-A4865C9E6F7A.jpeg
B68508D2-6798-4A58-804F-0F49FFE06672.jpeg

Awesome grow hon! I just purchased the Mars TSW 2000....I got the wide instead of the long because of where my fan is positioned in my tent. How far did you have the light from your seedlings, and did you use the dimmer at first? :d5:

This is the man who inspired me to buy bloody skunks and grow em, hows the cured smoke buddy? my little ones are almost 2 weeks old now :smoking:

This is the man who inspired me to buy bloody skunks and grow em, hows the cured smoke buddy? my little ones are almost 2 weeks old now :smoking:
It was awsome smoke. All around. Looks taste and potency. Im running 7 red poison now and plan on some PBOG next. Howd yours turn out?

I lost track myself. :pass:6 weeks from first true leaves. 7 weeks from germination
What does this mean 6 weeks from first true leaves..and 7 weeks from germ?

Back