Update Feeding Chart for AF?

Yellow
Thanks @Dabber. I've been following your grows and trying to replicate in my own setup recently as I've run into lockouts and deficiencies in all mine so far. I've been trying the low strength approach of MC, starting at 1g/gal, introducing BE as soon as I've noticed pre-flowers, and of course 1g/gal SC throughout the grow. Currently I have a Double Grape and Hubbabubbasmellascope from Mephisto Genetics, both at about Day 35. My latest feeds have been 1g/gal SC, 2.5g/gal MC, and 0.25g/gal BE (feed every watering). They've been growing pretty well, though recently i'm seeing slightly yellow tips near the top. I've been wondering if I should be increasing my dosage but am a bit tentative due to those tips. But I wonder if I'm starting to get a bit of salt build up to cause the tip burn.

Additionally I have a shorter tent, and I had to switch out my 95W COB light for my HLG 135w QB288 (turned down to 80w for transition) because the Double grape grew so much that it was 6" away from the light. The QB has less clearance so now it's maybe 10" away, probably still too close and I may need to supercrop.

Does my approach and feed strength seem about right for the stage I am in? Also, I'll post a pic once I get back to my phone, would probably help to see them.

Thanks!
Yellow Tips are probably from light stress.

Sorry, just meant your mixing container. I also hand feed. Right now I’m at 2L every other day for each plant. By the time its ready the pot is quite light, but it’s not quite ready for daily feeds.

Based on the pictures, do you think I should be increasing my strength?
got ya :thumbsup: what size pot

For what its worth...
Here are a cople of pics for correction from the crowd..
New feed with MC as pics show.
Initial EC with water was about .4 and then topped up to 1.0
@Waira to chime in on an opinion with the soil PH.
Plants in photo btw are Ruderalis Indica (3 weeks)

Until lately the plants have been fed .5EC with a supplement of Calmag and are still showing signs of spotting (dam it!).
Tonights feed was with Mega Crop.

What is odd (yes/no) is that the soil is still around 6.5 - 6.8 PH.
I'm growing in Sunshine4.

WATER.jpg

EC.jpg

PH.jpg

soil ph.jpg

These are in 2 gallon fabric pots.
The smallest Ive ran are 3 gallon pots and typically during veg I feed 1 to 2 quarts a day during flower Ive had some drink 5 quarts a day but normally 4 quarts

@Dabber & @Machamillion

You're allowed to voice your opinion also , Waira and I don't got something going on ya know...:crying:

Not familar at all with sunshine4 but nothing to be alarmed about yet.

@Machamillion I saw one of oyur latest posts about the Mantis grow,...pretty impressive all things considered.
A little Cal def'c?...heck the the formula is probably 90% perfect, but there will always be room for adjustment.
When do you think harvest will happen?

Dabber,
How decent is the Mega Crop calculator in your opinion?
Should we be uping the ante a little more than prescribed?
I do very much like their chart explaining ppm by nute,...that is very cool.
No doubt, it needs a little tuning by grow,...but looks very promissing.

Back